NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please ignore if not a problem, as I haven't had time to confirm, just by looking at the packaged files: The new B class pack seems to have an untouched ZR-1 but it's missing his previously included \content\fonts folder with corvette_c4_zr1.png and .txt. And btw, thanks for including the previously made config+wiper animations for the Viper!

Edit1: @aphidgod one small issue with the new Viper data update, there's no autocut off time for when using assists/seq shifter/pad leisurely (as a TNFS game :D). It was present in the previous version (oth it's fine/working on both Carreras). Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Edit2: The Carrera 2 (Carrera 4 is ok) has this small config problem Some1 already pointed, so rear brake lights will be faint and won't appear over rear lights on, as they are swapped -- no big deal, as it's a 5s fix on user side. Dashboard lights might be a bit too strong, but IRL I tend dial them quite low, so my impression could be wrong.

Both Porsches look, sound, and drive lovely. The C2 is my probably favorite, for its distinctive 911 handling bite; well, after a while, the Carrera 4 seems a better choice to keep a healthier distance from rails on LAC. Thanks for all involved on one of the most memorable projects in AC.

Re-donated to help any with pending coffee expenses. Cheers!

Last edited:
Just downloaded the new Porsche 993, what a great car, love the way the rear spoiler activates around 50mph. Only problem I have is that when you go to select the car, none of the preview pictures show.

Just downloaded the new Porsche 993, what a great car, love the way the rear spoiler activates around 50mph. Only problem I have is that when you go to select the car, none of the preview pictures show.
^ This is a problem with skin folders name vs. the vanilla launcher, as it requires skin folders to have "_" instead of spaces for previews to show.

If you don't need skin folder names to match, as a quickfix, you can temporarily rename them (Amaranth Violet to Amaranth_Violet, etc).

PS: @SunBro It's really the car's "shifter animation" missing atm (the basic stick fw/back movement AC allows).

Last edited:
Thanks for the support and feedback guys, we'll update the pack sometime this week to fix these issues that came up and make sure all three cars are on their latest versions.

Indeed, what I've meant about "shifter animation" is that the stick itself doesn't move. Not really important given the limitations of AC, but it is what it is.

Thank you so much for the 1.2 update to all involved! Having the original NFS lot complete brings back so many memories. :thumbsup::D

I've noticed a couple of things on the visuals in the little time I played with the 993, in case there's a planned update:

- front wheel arch seems a bit too generous; front/rear is almost same size irl
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c2_feldberg_6-10-119-15-21-39.jpg

a_1994__911_Carrera_Coupe__Type_993__3.6_litre.jpg

porsche-911-993-1993-1998-201852243_20.jpg

- wheelbase seems a bit off, as the front wheel seems a bit too up front, while the back wheel too pushed back; the way the wheels fill the arches is similar front/rear for the real counterpart

- suspension/ride height - front lifts a lot during acceleration, while under heavy braking ride height is almost the same front/rear, which is the case when car is still irl; at a standstill front wheel clearance is almost double that of the rear (first pic of this post)
Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c2_feldberg_6-10-119-14-56-16.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c2_feldberg_6-10-119-14-55-35.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_porsche_993_c4_feldberg_5-10-119-23-55-42.jpg

Thanks for all you've created, guys!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the 1.2 update to all involved! Having the original NFS lot complete brings back so many memories. :thumbsup::D

I've noticed a couple of things on the visuals in the little time I played with the 993, in case there's a planned update:

- front wheel arch seems a bit too generous; front/rear is almost same size irl
View attachment 328035
View attachment 328034
View attachment 328038

- wheelbase seems a bit off, as the front wheel seems a bit too up front, while the back wheel too pushed back; the way the wheels fill the arches is similar front/rear for the real counterpart

- suspension/ride height - front lifts a lot during acceleration, while under heavy braking ride height is almost the same front/rear, which is the case when car is still irl; at a standstill front wheel clearance is almost double that of the rear (first pic of this post)
View attachment 328040
View attachment 328041
View attachment 328047

Thanks for all you've created, guys!
First off those side pics are euro spec, suspension is lower than the US model, which is what I've based my 993 on.
Second, those are photoshopped images with some perspective distortion, it doesn't match Porsche's own blueprints
Screenshot_2.jpg

And last, we've discussed the front lift with @aphidgod but it seems it has something to do with an AC limitation on that regard, though I'm sure he can explain it better.

Thanks for the porsche, really nicely made!
Original sound is very nice to have, the tyre sound seems a lot quieter than kunos, but seems to be quite common with mods.

Only aspect of the visuals that stood out to me is parts like this being a bit too bright when there is no direct light on them (noticeable in VR)
0xmwoFi.png

Thanks for the porsche, really nicely made!
Original sound is very nice to have, the tyre sound seems a lot quieter than kunos, but seems to be quite common with mods.

Only aspect of the visuals that stood out to me is parts like this being a bit too bright when there is no direct light on them (noticeable in VR)
0xmwoFi.png
Yes that has to do with the AO being baked with the doors open, I'll see if I can mess with it.

Hi.

I have a small issue with carrera 2. Somebody wrote somewhere that the car seems lethal on street 90s tires. I think that the problem lies in the car’s unusual tendency to overheat rear tires even if driven fairly reasonably. I tried to see if that behavior can be observed in similar cars in ac. The closest thing I could compare it to was the ruf ctr with physics by Arch.

Yellowbird seemed to sustain much lower temperatures on the rears. They did overheat a bit eventually but to the lower extent and without ruining car’s balance dramatically as it happens in 993. I get that the ctr is considerably lighter but it’s brutally powerful and eager to lay black marks pretty much everywhere. Logic suggests it should be the one with this sort of issues but it isn’t.

I’ve done the testing on spa on street 90s without tire blankets with reasonable conditions (about 20°C) and tried to be fairly smooth. Despite my efforts rears have been starting to overheat by the end of first lap, and on the second things have been already really hectic.

Apart from this little niggle I love this car in every department, so I was wondering if sth could be done about it. Thanks in advance ;)

• Deleted member 197115

Any reason models from this pack have such poor performance in VR, comparing to much more detailed RSS GT pack cars that perform just as good as Kunos.
Is that mipmaps thing?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years