NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
A3DR submitted a new resource:

NFS Tournament Class B - Dodge Viper RT/10, Corvette ZR-1, Porsche 993

This resource will be updated once the other two cars are released, for now the Viper RT/10 is done (March 2018)

Dodge Viper RT/10 created by Alberto Daniel Russo (@A3DR)
View attachment 242426 View attachment 242427 View attachment 242428
Fog lamps and hardtop optional can be turned on and off from the setup screen under "accessories" tab.
Find templates here:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I have not tested it yet just want to say that you are amazing - I know the modelling will be high quality and seeing that aphidgod made the physics makes me smile as I know it will drive great to.......:)

Off to test it.......Thanks!

This was brought up by @the_Thunderbirds at the wrong place so I'll paste it here:

Thanks for the ongoing excellent work! The car has a little error: the value for AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME (drivetrain.ini) is missing. It´s mostly 360, if 0 is set, every user without a h-shifter system will have a rev up when shifting up.

Please don´t say this is what you want (like the last time). It is a programming ERROR. Please fix it. Please, please, please : )

Since i'm not going to bother Jason with this, maybe someone can shine some light on it, is it something that needs attention or not?

This was brought up by @the_Thunderbirds at the wrong place so I'll paste it here:

Since i'm not going to bother Jason with this, maybe someone can shine some light on it, is it something that needs attention or not?
Code:
[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=260        ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=270        ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=260        ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable
these are the settings Kunos has on the Alfa GTA, even tho the car is clearly old school H-shifted. As Thunderbird wrote it's an issue for users that have no clutch pedal, as they would need to 100% time lifting the gas on upshift. Makes for a weird ride, so better enter some realistic values here (and it does not interfere with users that have the full setup at home)

Code:
[GEARBOX]
CHANGE_UP_TIME=260        ; change up time in milliseconds
CHANGE_DN_TIME=270        ; change down time in milliseconds
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=260        ; Auto cutoff time for upshifts in milliseconds, 0 to disable
these are the settings Kunos has on the Alfa GTA, even tho the car is clearly old school H-shifted. As Thunderbird wrote it's an issue for users that have no clutch pedal, as they would need to 100% time lifting the gas on upshift. Makes for a weird ride, so better enter some realistic values here (and it does not interfere with users that have the full setup at home)

Great, thanks for the explanation! will check with Jason on that as I don't want to mess with his work.

:O_o:

unknown.png

Feels great, looks great, brilliant as usual :) Loved how different both those 2 cars I tested feel but produce a remarkably similar laptime (in my hands at least).

Thanks for all the appreciation and donations in such a short time guys, since I cannot reply to the paypal stuff I have to do it here.

I noticed the drivers seat belt has transparent stitching while I was looking around in VR
Good spot, forgot to turn on the transparency on the editor after linking to the dummy, will be fixed.

Those who want to fix the auto shifting issue mentioned above, extract the data.acd file with CM and edit the drivetrain.ini, change these two lines:

Code:
AUTO_CUTOFF_TIME=260
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.260

Of course it'll be included in the next update anyway.

WOW..wow wow....great jog again....I love the way how the high headlights works. when u turn the lights on the hit the flash button the high beans blinks and stay on...great job..I´m dreaming that on the Testarossa and Diablo.

hi, was playing around with the lights texture, but it seems it doesnt line up just right when it's illuminated

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1521983386.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1521983386.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 662

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%