NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the update and the awesome mods. I'm still fiddling but found that the brake lights on the Viper does not seem to work. The high level stop light does, but not the rears (when switching lights on as well as braking).

I also noticed that the water droplets run over the instrument cluster in the opposite direction as well.

Just thought I'd give you a shout before your next update :) Running SP 1.64
Maybe try downgrading to CSP 1.52 and then upgrading to CSP 1.60+. It fixed it for me after I upgraded it back to 1.60.

20200918013349_1.jpg

20200918013407_1.jpg

Some kind of artifacting on the C4 ZR1 foglights area.

I may have found a graphic bug with the Viper. The brakes are hot, but the rotors don't glow - however there is some glow on the wheels. I will post screens during braking and immediately after (hot and then cool.)

Attachments

• 20200929183537_1.jpg
    20200929183537_1.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20200929183546_1.jpg
    20200929183546_1.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 90
@ukzz4iroc It doesn't by default, that should be due to you forcing B lods on other cars, other than at their default switch distances (this car has only a distant lod unsuitable to be used up close as a replacement to A when forced to).

Check the cm>settings>csp>graphic adjustments page, and on the "LOD settings" section, untick any "Force..." and keep multipliers at 100% to ensure cars are represented as intended. It's "Force LOD B for other cars in first person view" that should be the main issue above. It'll then also show on replays due to "Treat track cameras the same" being enabled.

PS: To Some1: The expected solution to this would be having [BASIC] |STOP_LODS_ADJUSTMENT = 1 on its config to override unsuitable user settings, but unfortunately this config line seems ignored by csp since it came up. :unsure:

Last edited:
@ukzz4iroc It doesn't by default, that should be due to you forcing B lods on other cars, other than at their default switch distances (this car has only a distant lod unsuitable to be used up close as a replacement to A when forced to).

Check the cm>settings>csp>graphic adjustments page, and on the "LOD settings" section, untick any "Force..." and keep multipliers at 100% to ensure cars are represented as intended. It's "Force LOD B for other cars in first person view" that should be the main issue above. It'll then also show on replays due to "Treat track cameras the same" being enabled.

PS: To Some1: The expected solution to this would be having [BASIC] |STOP_LODS_ADJUSTMENT = 1 on its config to override unsuitable user settings, but unfortunately this config line seems ignored by csp since it came up. :unsure:

Thanks so much, will make those changes and enjoy these masterpieces

A3DR updated NFS Tournament Class B with a new update entry:

TIre update + paint shaders

Quick update on new tire physics on all cars from @aphidgod, and adjusted paint shader settings to fit CSP 1.73 on 993 and Viper, so each color has it's proper solid or metallic look.

- Delete old car folders before installation.
- CSP 1.73
is required for proper visual results. Can't guarantee proper settings for any version above or below 1.73.

View attachment 473148

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is fantastic! Just a question how come we reverted to the C7 sound for the ZR1? was it because ZR1 sound crackled and went out of range in some situations?

Strange, lodB files aren't referenced on lods.ini for the 993s but still included on package? Seems to go as far back to 1.5 release. Mentioning it just in case it was a mishap, but there's a good chance they were just set aside due to missing updates to match current lodA.
lights.ini mention Object1165, which is both the lodA oil arrow and all other lod's RR tyre, fortunately it* doesn't seem to glow ingame. :)

edit: *it being RR tyres on lods

Anyway, given the much lower detail of lodC I guess it was fortunate to leave the lodA file referenced twice as lod_0+1 instead of having the current C immediately as the lod_1 at a farther distance.
This can avoid csp treating the simpler _c kn5 as a real lodB suitable for lodA replacement up close, when auto lod swap optimizations kick (at max ~6 lodAs on screen) and lod.ini distances become ignored. Same for when users force lodBs for other cars in cockpit view (as in the zr1 example above).

This is fantastic! Just a question how come we reverted to the C7 sound for the ZR1? was it because ZR1 sound crackled and went out of range in some situations?
OT: EAGLE 5, AmplifiedNL's v1.0 (2018-10-22) custom sound for the zr1 (link) shouldn't crackle as much as the later v1.1 included in previous versions of this package, but it can still be problematic if another car using tatuus guids is present on session. To use it, you'll need to edit guids file and soundbank name to match current folder name.

Last edited:
Strange, lodB files aren't referenced on lods.ini for the 993s but still included on package? Seems to go as far back to 1.5 release. Mentioning it just in case it was a mishap, but there's a good chance they were just set aside due to missing updates to match current lodA.
lights.ini mention Object1165, which is both the lodA oil arrow and all other lod's RR tyre, fortunately it doesn't seem to glow ingame. :)

Anyway, given the much lower detail of lodC I guess it was fortunate to leave the lodA file referenced twice as lod_0+1 instead of having the current C immediately as the lod_1 at a farther distance.
This can avoid csp treating the simpler _c kn5 as a real lodB suitable for lodA replacement up close, when auto lod swap optimizations kick (at max ~6 lodAs on screen) and lod.ini distances become ignored. Same for when users force lodBs for other cars in cockpit view (as in the zr1 example above).

OT: EAGLE 5, AmplifiedNL's v1.0 (2018-10-22) custom sound for the zr1 (link) shouldn't crackle as much as the later v1.1 included in previous versions of this package, but it can still be problematic if another car using tatuus guids is present on session. To use it, you'll need to edit guids file and soundbank name to match current folder name.
Hmm I would have to track down what happened to the LOD file, I don't remember messing with it for a long time now. Will check that out along with some of the Viper CSP quirks and 993 tire textures, might be worth of a quick update.

Speedometer doesn't show speed, I think that this is caused by folder called "fonts" which isn't in place where it should be.
Where should I put it ?
obraz_2021-05-13_151833.png

A3DR, Thanks for looking into it;

Karko231: Folder structure seems ok in the 1.6 package, and it includes the zr-1 fonts. Double check if you have corvette_c4_zr1.png and corvette_c4_zr1.txt inside assettocorsa\content\fonts. If not, place them manually.

Also, try a shorter ks track, just in case it's a z-fighting issue on shuto, but at least on .74 with the origin fix it looks ok with both zr-1s on my system (both speed, fuel and odometer show).

If OTH, it only shows on vanilla AC for you, some csp versions in the past could cause issues with digital displays, so double check that you're at least on 0.1.73 as the package recommends. If it still fails, try to uncheck non default optimizations you've enabled on the csp general page. GL

Last edited:
I guess you missed "Double check if you have corvette_c4_zr1.png and corvette_c4_zr1.txt inside assettocorsa\content\fonts. If not, place them manually." from my previous message.

From your picture, you've messed the extraction since you placed both \fonts and \texture inside the car folder instead of assettocorsa\content to (merge with existing \fonts and \texture files), something you'd have to do manually to end in your current state.

Please delete the NFS T.B car folders to start fresh, and just drag n drop the "content" folder inside the main 1.6 package to the root of \assettocorsa and and say yes to any overwrite prompt. Everything in there is already properly sorted for your convenience.

Last edited:
Hi, i have Sol 2.1, CSP 0.1.75 and Sol PPfilter on, and the Viper (the only car that has this issue, of my 752 others) has no brakelights (the big ones) and one missing front lights.

Unbenannt.png

Car is currently configured via extension, so the emissive or refraction config won't display correctly on showrooms where csp isn't used. It'll work as expected in game, so you can also switch high/low beams. Please see this previous report: link

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea