NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
So, ingame only 1 new light is going on, the tail and brake lights are gone :-/

Is there another Ext config or something, in another folder
Unbenannt.jpg
?

I revert to csp 0174-98 and see if this problem exist

Edit: So, under 0.174.p98 it's the same problem....

Edit3:
So, big news: if i change the LOD and test if with lights on, it is working, with LOD 1,2,3 but not LOD 0, i hope this will help you with the bug!?

Last edited:
The "bug" is you not having refractions enabled for lodA (which is required for this mod, and a default csp setting), because it has no fallback with traditional emissives (the reason you also hadn't them on cm showroom). lodb+cfg wasn't prepared to inherit refraction from A, so it keeps traditional emissives working. You could have read it on the reply to my previously linked post.
On cm>settings>csp>reflections fx:
1621971879668.png

If it's already enabled, beware that you might have some other custom csp option interfering with them. In that case, please try to reset csp settings.

Last edited:
Sorry for delaying or wasting time. Unfortunately I had already switched it on and reset all CSP settings. It didn't lead to any success, what a shame, have a nice evening.

@Johnny23 No need to apologize, and sorry if my answer above was a bit dry (not a native en speaker). If you have discord and are on a common channel like the csp's, PM me (nickname is the same) and I'll gladly further investigate the issue with you.

Edit: For now, after reseting csp settings (quickest way is to exit cm, backup and delete documents\assetto corsa\cfg\extension) , you might try to disable any app that could be interfering with car emissives/car light adjustments and restore the original ext_config.ini file it came with (or the whole car folder) just in case it was broken via some external app adjustment. GL

Last edited:
Wow, i dont't know how it was set like this, but ingame under APPS->ReflectionsFX Debug the setting for this car was set under Refraction Entity:0 i set it to 2 an tadaaa it works the light came back, the colours are may vary from more dark at one side to orange red when im brakin on the other side, but it works! Thank your for your idea!

No ideia what's going on, as on my side the refractions debug app will only allow to chose 1 (L) or 2 (R). But will also cause lights to break when switching in between them depending on state, like going uneven as you describe. It can also break them if the session is started with the app already showing on screen (all fine by default without it). :unsure:

Btw, beware that that app is a bit broken since 0.1.74p98, gizmos won't show properly on a reference track (as endless floor).

Last edited:
I revert to csp 0174-98 and see if this problem exist

Edit: So, under 0.174.p98 it's the same problem....

Edit3:
So, big news: if i change the LOD and test if with lights on, it is working, with LOD 1,2,3 but not LOD 0, i hope this will help you with the bug!?
If I posted this:
1622016996808.png

Why do you insist in using any other version than 1.73? Let's not make this a thread about CSP support, that's why they have their own discord channels.
Thanks @AlleyViper for the help and patience that I don't have :whistling:

I was one step of ditching CSP stuff completely for the last update in all my cars, looks like it was not such a bad idea after all, to avoid issues and confusion.

Last edited:
People don't read READMES etx carefully...
I think it would be helpful for CSP to report to the user somehow, if a particular mod requires a particular (or newer) CSP version, no?
It might help. Still if some users don't read, but rather throw up a bunch of text into a forum before even trying to figure out what's wrong on THEIR end, well, I'm not sure if it'll be of any use.
I guess next time I'll make sure to mention that Reflections FX must be turned on for it to work properly.

Thanks @AlleyViper for the help and patience that I don't have :whistling:
No problem, and sorry for going OT. Often I've reached x4fab directly or (lately) indirectly to solve csp-side issues that manifest on your cars, so I was trying to figure if there was some new gremlin here. P.e., 0.1.74 finally solves an issue that had been affecting your Diablos for long (at mid distance the lens of reverse/rear fog on AI cars could visibly disappear).

But the thing is that both 0.1.74 and 0.174p98 (as used by Johnny23) look fine with the Viper here (for as much as they could have potential issues after the introduction of "origin shift"), so I'm at a loss. More so for the reported existence of a refraction "Entity:0" on the app (other than 1,2) -- if he had Reflections FX completely disabled, that tab wouldn't even show any info.
It'd help to know if all goes fine for him under 0.1.73 with expected csp settings. Else, he's free to contact me on discord or RD pm to pursue the issue, to avoid cluttering this thread.

Last edited:
When 993 starts moving, i get high ffb oscillation for about a second. Is it supposed to work like that? What am i doing wrong?
Is it an AWD version? It's possible there are some forces from the drivetrain that don't behave when it switches from low speed to high speed physics after rolling.

Just checked all the 993 Carreras including Turbos. The wheel goes wild for a second at the start with all of them except for the Carrera 4. Can the version of our CM or CSP cause something like this?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.