AC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Sun 25 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There's my base setups, probably needs adjustment in the Aero and the Gears.
Going 1 click less splitter/wing has kept the balance pretty same(so 1-5, 2-6, 3-7)
Thanks Joel. Do these setups come with the Finnish brake bias of 30%? Just so that I know whether to practice in dirt rally or AC :D
Screen-Shot-2016-11-21-at-17.14.26.png

Are you ok? What happened? Yeah, I'm fine, I just tried to use Tariq's and Joel's rear wing and brake bias settings. It's gone horribly wrong........again:roflmao::roflmao:

Here you go, it may be a bit sketchy but if you go down 1 click in the diff power and 2 clicks softer in the rear suspension(may wanna be go 1 click more in the rear ARB to counteract the increased body roll) it should make it hella safe :thumbsup:

ps. You wanna go from 64% - - > 66-67% brake bias.
hi. Just tested the exact setup but with br bias at 66 I was as fast as I was with stock + adjusted gears and tyres. And I have some question:
1. How do you use aero 5 on the back :confused::confused: is that even allowed in Finnland? :))
2. Almost all tutorials say that when you brake on the longest straight, you have to be a little bit lower then the red line so that you could use the slipstream if needed. But with the setup you provided, I end up at redline with more than 500m before the braking (i brake at 300m mark) and I keep revving at 8600. Which is the correct answer?

hi. Just tested the exact setup but with br bias at 66 I was as fast as I was with stock + adjusted gears and tyres. And I have some question:
1. How do you use aero 5 on the back :confused::confused: is that even allowed in Finnland? :))
2. Almost all tutorials say that when you brake on the longest straight, you have to be a little bit lower then the red line so that you could use the slipstream if needed. But with the setup you provided, I end up at redline with more than 500m before the braking (i brake at 300m mark) and I keep revving at 8600. Which is the correct answer?
Adjust the gearing can't remember what was the case with it since the setup was from way back :D

050d17113144274035595cec386ece0b677d1e-wm.jpg

But this can happen sometimes yes :redface:
giphy.gif
Where did you find this gif of me going through bus stop:cautious::cautious::cautious: You be spying boy:cautious::cautious::cautious: I'm sending my minions to the track tomorrow since I can't be there. They'll be at either the bus stop or in the Marshall's stand on the following right hand sweeper. I'm trying to bribe ze Krazy German @Dirk Steffen to stand at the uphill right hander where everyone spins by themselves giving it too much boot. You will be pelted with :poop::poop::poop:. May it coat your tires and fill your race suit:laugh::laugh:

Where did you find this gif of me going through bus stop:cautious::cautious::cautious: You be spying boy:cautious::cautious::cautious: I'm sending my minions to the track tomorrow since I can't be there. They'll be at either the bus stop or in the Marshall's stand on the following right hand sweeper. I'm trying to bribe ze Krazy German @Dirk Steffen to stand at the uphill right hander where everyone spins by themselves giving it too much boot. You will be pelted with :poop::poop::poop:. May it coat your tires and fill your race suit:laugh::laugh:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

View attachment 320783 This week we're going to The Glen for some Multiclass action.

Welcome to the Assetto Corsa racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTICLASS #12
  • Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU MULTICLASS #13
Cars: DLC is required for this event

LMP:

GT3:

Track: Watkins Glen Boot
Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 23-27c
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App:

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying LMP: 19:20 GMT (15 minutes)
Qualifying GT3: 19:40 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:50 GMT (75minutes)

Entry List - 30 Slots

LMP:

1. [COLOR=rgb(179, 0, 0)]JoelK[/COLOR] - TS040
  2. BP - TS040
  3. Celtic Pharaoh - TS040
  4. rockracer - TS040
  5. Kek700 - TS040
  6. Birche - R18
  7. DrSayers - R18
  8. Oscar Hardwick - R18
  9. Captain Condescending - TS040
  10. Free Slot
GT3:
  1. Raresch - R8 #29
  2. ChikiWaki - 488 #480
  3. pattikins - SCG
  4. GEO147 - 650s
  5. Asterix - GT-R
  6. dhmotor - R8
  7. RobertR1 - GT-R
  8. Ronnie Böhme - Lambo
  9. Enoneado - TBD
  10. Medilloni - 650s
  11. Lucas Gerlach - AMG
  12. JussiS - Lambo
  13. Aksu - GT-R
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot

UTP#47 JK

Hi Joel ,unfortunately must sign out for this :(

Hello Guys :)
A kind soul who wants to tell me what I must do to release the load on the RL (a lot) and FL (much)? They have a lot of heat and pressure, but no camber change (lower) nor pressure change (lower) affect them. I tried softening the rear springs, softening and/or hardening the slow damper, roll bars, pressures, you name it, even the travel spring, higher, which release a bit of load.
I desperate need a setup with softs for Qualy, please...:(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies