AC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Sun 25 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
can you give me a TS040, what ever that is, must try something different.
can someone also give me a setup, will not have much time to do any practice or setups.
probably a good thing.:roflmao::roflmao:
i'm all wants.;)

forgot the please bit:)

I will probably regret this when I refueling my audi and see the toyota runing away with its bigger fuel tank already fuel up.

I will sign up with audi r18:)

first I thought the audis smaller tank was for audis lower fuel consumption, but when I test both cars I find out toyota has same or very similar fuel consumption (and yes I shift after in car dashboard for optimal rpm). I do not have very much experience with the LMP1 class, is this speciall for this track or is allway like this?:O_o:

Last edited:
can someone also give me a setup, will not have much time to do any practice or setups.
i'm all wants.;)

I will probably regret this when I refueling my audi and see the toyota runing away with its bigger fuel tank already fuel up.

I will sign up with audi r18:)

first I thought the audis smaller tank was for audis lower fuel consumption, but when I test both cars I find out toyota has same or very similar fuel consumption (and yes I shift after in car dashboard for optimal rpm). I do not have very much experience with the LMP1 class, is this speciall for this track or is allway like this?:O_o:

In with 650S (for now:whistling:) please Joel, and thanks for organising buddy:thumbsup:
Welcome Guys :thumbsup:

i'm all wants.;)

There's my base setups, probably needs adjustment in the Aero and the Gears.
Going 1 click less splitter/wing has kept the balance pretty same(so 1-5, 2-6, 3-7)

Attachments

• TS-040BASE.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 87
  • TS040BASE-2.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 92
Is it possible to rename the 'Bus Stop' on the back straight, and call it 'the Mill':cautious: Given how the last multi-class event went here, I can't help feeling that there is going to be trouble @...:whistling:, with a turn in that is difficult to cede ground.

Is it possible to rename the 'Bus Stop' on the back straight, and call it 'the Mill':cautious: Given how the last multi-class event went here, I can't help feeling that there is going to be trouble @...:whistling:, with a turn in that is difficult to cede ground.
There shouldn't be any overtaking through it and it sets up the next corner nicely for easy LMP overtakes. We're gonna stick with it.

There's my base setups, probably needs adjustment in the Aero and the Gears.
Going 1 click less splitter/wing has kept the balance pretty same(so 1-5, 2-6, 3-7)
Thanks Joel. Do these setups come with the Finnish brake bias of 30%? Just so that I know whether to practice in dirt rally or AC :D
ExhaustedEllipticalGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Does someone have a setup for the Audi R8?
Here you go, it may be a bit sketchy but if you go down 1 click in the diff power and 2 clicks softer in the rear suspension(may wanna be go 1 click more in the rear ARB to counteract the increased body roll) it should make it hella safe :thumbsup:

ps. You wanna go from 64% - - > 66-67% brake bias.

Attachments

• 1.4X R V1.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Here you go, it may be a bit sketchy but if you go down 1 click in the diff power and 2 clicks softer in the rear suspension(may wanna be go 1 click more in the rear ARB to counteract the increased body roll) it should make it hella safe :thumbsup:

ps. You wanna go from 64% - - > 66-67% brake bias.
Thank you very much @JoelK . I always do go more with the brake bias :))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back