AC Multiclass @ Watkins Glen - Sun 25 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
wec-fuji-2016-hisatake-murata-toyota-racing-general-manager-motorsport-unit-development-di.jpg

Following previous success in the Audi Tractor program, Murata-San has intrigued me with an offer and summoned me for my services. He has promised me a more pleasant aroma in the petroleum-powered TS040

@JoelK Please remove me from the race this weekend. I got great news and we are going to visit another transplant program in South Carolina, but we have to leave this Sunday. If we get in, I may be able to have the operation sooner than thought which would be a God send for me and my family. You boys have fun and I'll see you soon.

@JoelK Please remove me from the race this weekend. I got great news and we are going to visit another transplant program in South Carolina, but we have to leave this Sunday. If we get in, I may be able to have the operation sooner than thought which would be a God send for me and my family. You boys have fun and I'll see you soon.

That is great news Bobby, wishing you the very best :thumbsup:

Alright Bobby, hope they finally get you sorted and hope you the best my friend:)

Wish you all the best my friend , fast recovery , and back to the racetrack very soon.

I wish you all the best my friend, speedy recovery and hopefully an end to all that missery.

Wish you all the best my friend , fast recovery , and back to the racetrack very soon.
I wish you all the best my friend, speedy recovery and hopefully an end to all that missery.
Thank you so much guys. We're excited yet cautious. I don't want to get the cart in front of the horse. Carve some corners for me, especially that stupid little right hander that goes uphill. It's a great place to overtake and even better place to spin out when you're running by yourself because you give it too much boot:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Bobby, best omens for you, be back soon on full swing, I'll have loads of questions for ya.:whistling::thumbsup:;):)

Hello guys :)
Does anybody know where I can get the Watkins Glen track map for MoTec? I know I can make my own, but I'm just starting to get to know MoTec and I am not quiet sure how to add the sector times :notworthy:
I looked at the forums here, but no reference to where I can find shared maps.
Help would be much appreciated, because I have many maps to download or create :rolleyes::p
Ditto with reference laps, though those are easier to do, I guess :unsure:
I've found this source https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/marco-versele.148973/ but everything is from 2014, I'm going to give it a try.

Last edited:
Hello guys :)
Does anybody know where I can get the Watkins Glen track map for MoTec? I know I can make my own, but I'm just starting to get to know MoTec and I am not quiet sure how to add the sector times :notworthy:
I looked at the forums here, but no reference to where I can find shared maps.
Help would be much appreciated, because I have many maps to download or create :rolleyes::p
Ditto with reference laps, though those are easier to do, I guess :unsure:
I've found this source https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/marco-versele.148973/ but everything is from 2014, I'm going to give it a try.
Here's how you can generate it
ezgif-2-df9279f46b98.gif

I've already generated it so it appears that it doesn't change it, but it does.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back