LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Matter of fact I'm putting together a first set of rough physics for the spaceship AKA E31 (excluding the activbe steering multilink rear suspension for now) to start testing it in game and your track will be the proving grounds. Anyone can do the Nordschleife :roflmao:
Awesome... If it's your 1st attempt at getting a car into Assetto... Good luck mate... that's a big step :) Honoured to have your virtual tyres driving around my track! And yeah this is a narrow, double length Nordschleife... with junctions! :laugh:

Practice is what I used.

There should be errors in the log files then. Check the log files in your Assetto Corsa\logs directory located in the Documents. Do this directly after such a crash. I don't know exactly which of the log files it is as I cannot currently check but you should find the reason in those files.

/Edit: You could also try to launch it via Content Manager. It usually also tells you what's wrong.

Last edited:
Practice is what I used.
That is strange mate... Not sure what to suggest as you're the only one that's reported this so far.... Maybe you have a mod or app that's conflicting somewhere? and did you remove any previous la_canyons folder from your track folder before installing? If anyone else has any suggestions please feel free to step in :)

EDIT: maybe something went corrupt on download... maybe try deleting the la_canyons folder, and downloading a fresh copy may help?

Last edited:
Sadly, no one joined yesterday. Was testing different cars for two hours yesterday. So far, there's no combination I don't like. Still, have to get more people to join to get even more fun out of it.
Myself, @correca , @miezcom and around 4 others were in your server around 9pm GMT (as always I was a little bit late :D ) 3 GT3's a couple of Gallardo's... 458's or 488's a Stingray and a couple of Mustangs showed up ;) Great fun... thanks for hosting... will have to do it again very soon mate :)

Myself, @correca , @miezcom and around 4 others were in your server around 9pm GMT (as always I was a little bit late :D ) 3 GT3's a couple of Gallardo's... 458's or 488's a Stingray and a couple of Mustangs showed up ;) Great fun... thanks for hosting... will have to do it again very soon mate :)

Guess I just missed you guys, went offline not long before. :/
Was the performance ok? So far, I only had the chance to have 3 players total on the server when I was online.

Guess I just missed you guys, went offline not long before. :/
Was the performance ok? So far, I only had the chance to have 3 players total on the server when I was online.
Shame we just missed you mate!

From my side I had absolutely no problems... in fact... when I exited AC... I realised I had 3DS Max open... with my master scene with the whole track loaded... and was still getting a rock solid 90fps (locked at)

There were enough cars in there that a few people were going in the opposite direction... was a surprise seeing oncoming real traffic!!!

With full servers, this should be crazy fun!

Shame we just missed you mate!

From my side I had absolutely no problems... in fact... when I exited AC... I realised I had 3DS Max open... with my master scene with the whole track loaded... and was still getting a rock solid 90fps (locked at)

There were enough cars in there that a few people were going in the opposite direction... was a surprise seeing oncoming real traffic!!!

With full servers, this should be crazy fun!
Sound good, thanks a lot! Hope to get to see the server with more people online soon. :)

I've got to say, this update is looking good. I will be looking forward to chucking the ol' mustang around here when I find the time. For the size of the map the detail is amazing. Congratulations on the progress and acomplishment! Can't wait to see the 1.0.

Rented server, I had been hesitating for a while, the new version of Canyons made me take the step.

- Name: Lost Highway (I hope it will not become a ghost highway)
- 32 slots with 16 super cars (quick and dirty job)

First time I set up a server (please be gentle), it was pretty easy with ContentManager and it seems to work. Feel free to join!

Phoenix and correca, if you want admin rights, just ask...

i think the track is awesome.
if only we could have trees and more vegetation. it feels empty sometimes. for immersion it could be nice

Sound good, thanks a lot! Hope to get to see the server with more people online soon. :)
It was great fun, and will be again soon as I get the time. One day soon we can all go for a cruise... until then I'm reasonably sure there will be people in the servers...

There were quite a few different people popping in last night... maybe it's a multiple time zones thing that takes some organising... maybe it's a weekend thing?
From what I've seen... word seems to be spreading nicely on Facebook :)

If everyone reading this spreads the word... there shouldn't be a problem getting enough people to join.:thumbsup: This thread has had around 3,000 views since the release of the update.

I've got to say, this update is looking good. I will be looking forward to chucking the ol' mustang around here when I find the time. For the size of the map the detail is amazing. Congratulations on the progress and acomplishment! Can't wait to see the 1.0.
Thanks a lot Joshua, your Mustang is an absolute blast around here... I'm sure @Stereo's awesome work on the Monaco Highway Patrol will, when he releases it, be attempting to chase them down. Amazing work all around from you car genius's :)

Yeah the size of the whole area is a little bit huge :D
If anyone uses the Freecam view... I think they'll get the overview nicely... and realise just how crazy I am for attempting this!

Rented server, I had been hesitating for a while, the new version of Canyons made me take the step.

First time I set up a server (please be gentle), it was pretty easy with ContentManager and it seems to work. Feel free to join!

Thanks a lot for taking the step just for the Canyons mate... really appreciate this...

If anyone else reading this appreciates Mumaransa's commitment... Go for a drive with him sometime soon... or even just pop in and say hello, and thanks :)
Or do what AxeGaming did with the Pacific Servers... Join even if no-ones in there and set a fast lap for everyone else to be amazed by :)
It's weird... It's like everyone's scared to join if no-ones already in there :D

Good to have different servers with a different mix of cars. :)

i think the track is awesome.
if only we could have trees and more vegetation. it feels empty sometimes. for immersion it could be nice
Thanks, glad you're finding it awesome...

Firstly, I'll say this as clearly as I can, and I won't be explaining it again.
It's 0.5 for a reason.... 1.0 being finished... 0.5 being halfway.
42km = 150,000 bushes as Ben stated earlier.

The trees will possibly be in the millions...
(a pretty mammoth task, which Ben has bravely decided to help me with)
These have to be layered and LOD'd so your graphic card doesn't have to render 20km's of them, and then melts into a pile of plastic!

After your pretty graphic review
(Which I'm surprised RD hasn't removed already)
I'm kind of glad that the trees haven't been added yet.
But let's leave that there.

hey Pheonix it's Isamu, just bought you a beer under the name "Rosa Walcott". Please send me the link to the remaining full version of the tracks. Thanks bud and great job! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%