Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Link is down...

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 157
Hi, first thanks a lot for your amazing job, this mod is insane.
Congrats !!!

Pour ceux qui voudraient profiter de ce mod 2019 mais qui, comme moi, veulent rester avec les qualifications complètes, vous pouvez le faire.
Pour que tout marche correctement, il faut copier/coller tous les dossiers/fichiers SAUF :
- ...Season Mod\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package
- ...Season Mod\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package
Comme déjà expliquer plusieurs fois, le problème vient des skins, donc vous pourrez avoir tous le contenu du mod (bons visage, bonnes photos, bons nom des teams et des pilotes ect) excepté les skins des voitures.
Ce qui signifie que vous n'aurez pas les livery 2019 ni les bons numéro pour les pilotes sur les voitures (ex : Ricciardo aura le n°55 à la place du 3 sur sa voiture chez Renault mais aura le bon visage, le "bon" casque ect sur la grille, en course, dans les vidéos, sur le podium ect...)
Donc à vous de voir si vous préférez avoir mod complet et ne pas avoir les qualifications complètes ou si vous acceptez de ne pas avoir juste les bon numéros sur les voitures.

EN (with google trad, sorry) :

For those who would like to take advantage of this 2019 mod but who, like me, want to stay with the full qualifications, you can do it.
For everything to work properly, you must copy/paste all folders/files EXCEPT :
- ...Season Mod\F1 2018\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package
- ...Season Mod\F1 2018\f1_2018_vehicle_package
As already explained several times, the problem comes from the skins, so you can have all the content of the mod (good face, good pictures, good name of teams and drivers ect) except skins cars.
Which means that you will not have the livery 2019 or the good number for the drivers on the cars (ex: Ricciardo will have the number 55 instead of the 3 on his car at Renault but will have the good face, the "good" helmet ect on the grid, in the race, in the videos, on the podium ect ...)
So it's up to you to see if you prefer to have full mod and do not have the full qualifications or if you agree not to have just the right numbers on the cars.

Sorry for my bad english :( and thanks again dude for your mod

Great Job, i started my 3rd season with an other 2019 mod but your is better, i think, so i installed, no probleme, but yesterday, i play Canadian GP, and i saw Ricciardo in RBR garage, with the last mod i use, Gasly has taking place to Ric

Kris anyway do you reckon somewhere or somehow we can find the textures to george, lando, Kvyat and Roberts faces to mod on to the body's instead of having Marcus, Brendan, Sirotkin and Vandoorne still in the game as such ? many thanks man!

Kris updated Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod with a new update entry:

2019 Season Mod 2.0! GAME CHANGING UPDATE!

HUGE UPDATE FOR 2.0!!!!!

-All 10 teams now on original chassis
-Added Race Suits
-Added Team Wear
-Added Pit Crew
-Updated all driver images
-Updated Car Selection Screen
-Updated Ui
-2019 Australian GP Performance
-Driver faces now appear everywhere
-Updated Toro Rosso Livery (AUS)
-Updated Ferrari Livery (AUS)