Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
What's Gasly AI level? I just started this mod and he has won 6 straight now. In qualifying, there's always big cap between him and 2nd. Red Bull's car ranks 3rd currently. I fight for the mid table so it doesn't bother me that much but made me wonder.

/edit: But hey, other than that, great job. It was worth to buy the game for this mod.

Last edited:
What's Gasly AI level? I just started this mod and he has won ~5 straight now. In qualifying, there's always big cap between him and 2nd. Red Bull's car ranks 3rd currently. I fight for the mid table so it doesn't bother me that much but made me wonder.

/edit: But hey, other than that, great job. It was worth to buy the game for this mod.

Yeah Gasly does seem a wee bit quick in the mod yes. I wonder what happens when the RB finally upgrades a wee bit more.

Kris I think the AlfaRomeo this is not work propely, see in the cockpit view, remembre the old version of F1 game.

The cockpit issues are non fixable

What's Gasly AI level? I just started this mod and he has won 6 straight now. In qualifying, there's always big cap between him and 2nd. Red Bull's car ranks 3rd currently. I fight for the mid table so it doesn't bother me that much but made me wonder.

Yeah Gasly does seem a wee bit quick in the mod yes. I wonder what happens when the RB finally upgrades a wee bit more.

That is down to the AI, as it replaces Ricciardo, in the early half Danny ric was beating max so it's programmed in to happen that way, sadly there is no way to alter the driver ai

That is down to the AI, as it replaces Ricciardo, in the early half Danny ric was beating max so it's programmed in to happen that way, sadly there is no way to alter the driver ai

Alright, thanks for the answer. I do remember Ricciardo being quite OP in vanilla, especially with some R&D upgrades for the car. But can I change the car performance by myself? I found something about changing the mass of chassis but I'm not sure how to do it and whether it lets me save the game afterwards.

Alright, thanks for the answer. I do remember Ricciardo being quite OP in vanilla, especially with some R&D upgrades for the car. But can I change the car performance by myself? I found something about changing the mass of chassis but I'm not sure how to do it and whether it lets me save the game afterwards.

yea you can change the performance and will be able to save

confirm, the game crashes after the 1 qual.
mod great but full qual unplayble.
shor qual work fine.

He Knows already!! If you have read this thread, then you'd see how many people have already said this. Kris has acknowledged this problem and is working on it. There is no need to 'confirm'

Hi Kris, excellent mod, excellent work !!!
I can ask you a question (surely I have already asked many, but I'm new, I do not want to read hundreds of old posts, sorry), why the livery of the Ferrai has a steering wheel that is not his?

Thanks again for your work!

Whats the performance like? I feel like the Red Bull was/is too strong in the last versions.

In my experience, Red Bull is indeed bit too strong but that's partly because Ricciardo AI seems to be quite OP in this game. Sainz finished in TOP5 a lot (Alonso AI) but other McLaren barely made TOP10. Little nerf for Red Bull would be great, I guess he'll probably evaluate this after Australian GP. But in general, I'd say it's quite realistic since you can edit only cars and not driver skills.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%