Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
For me again time trail works, but it does not add the fasest time. when i broke my record it is not on the leatherboard, also the ghostcar is gone after one lap....how come? Did serveral reinstalls....
Having mods wont let you save your laptimes on timetrial. You will also be kick out if you try to play online. If you want to post lap record or play online, please uninstall the mod by reverifying files on steam.
Cheers!!

Beautiful job, man!
You gave us the chance to play something close to what is going to be the F1 2019 game months before its release. Thank you very much.

And to try to help you, I'll post in a image below the only problem I noticed in the mod. It is related to the skins of Ferrari, Williams, Alfa Romeo and McLaren. I don't know if it happens just for me, but all the texts on the left side of these cars are inverted (backwards).

Thanks again and congrats for the great job, Kris.
Ferrari SF90 Skin issue.jpg

Beautiful job, man!
You gave us the chance to play something close to what is going to be the F1 2019 game months before its release. Thank you very much.

And to try to help you, I'll post in a image below the only problem I noticed in the mod. It is related to the skins of Ferrari, Williams, Alfa Romeo and McLaren. I don't know if it happens just for me, but all the texts on the left side of these cars are inverted (backwards).

Thanks again and congrats for the great job, Kris.
View attachment 296304

I'm glad you are enjoying the mod man! Yes this is the mirror effect, This happens with some of the cars specifically the Williams chassis cars. Sadly it isn't fixable

Is the bug for Full Qualifying Fixed? I would like to start a new Season with the 2019 with full Qualifying session... is that fixed?

Thanks regards

Last edited:
I will say yes no mod normally does not work as it should be sad but true and I've been playing for over a dozen years mod very cool and nice for the eyes of something else but as a matter of fluidity is TRAGEDIA

I have the same problema and the cockpit this is not the best, if you see the wheell is to small and the mirrors is to big and limit the vision of track. I reintall the game and the mod and the problema persist. I waiting for version 1.9 and see the problema solve, I hope. :O_o:;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%