Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, with Alfa Romeo, the red light rear, is not at the good place.
Very goog job, thank you!!!
cnne.jpg

Kris updated Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Simple install

Update 2.01

Due to people not installing the mod correctly I removed the other folder.

Just drag and drop the F1 2018 Folder into your Steam Common folder.

Make sure it is 100% Vanilla or you will have issues.

Use Winrar, other extractors have caused issues.

Any issues with driver names will be looked at in 2.1

There is 0 issue with installing this mod and it running properly.
If you experience crashing lower your graphic settings as cars have higher textures to get them to work.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@italiani del forum
non capisco perché non riesco a scaricare il file .rar, o meglio ogni volta dopo averlo scaricato, anche con la nuova versione 2.01, mi dice che il file è danneggiato...

Non è che qualcuno può girarmi il file o il link diretto al download in privato?

E' assurdo sembro avere solo io il problema... Ho provato da più pc, senza antivirus ma niente... Winrar dice sempre archivio danneggiato... :-(

@italiani del forum
non capisco perché non riesco a scaricare il file .rar, o meglio ogni volta dopo averlo scaricato, anche con la nuova versione 2.01, mi dice che il file è danneggiato...

Non è che qualcuno può girarmi il file o il link diretto al download in privato?

E' assurdo sembro avere solo io il problema... Ho provato da più pc, senza antivirus ma niente... Winrar dice sempre archivio danneggiato... :-(
Scarica l’ultima versione di win rar

I just spent an hour going over all the language files for people who are having errors.
There is no issues with any of the localisation files except Russell Was called George Kubica in Brazil/Portuguese.

If you are having issues it's because you are using a cracked version which is not supported.

There has been an instance where a non cracked version has bugged out but re installing the file worked.

I will no more be looking into this issue.

I want to use some liveries, race suits, etc. from your mod, but not everything. So I tried to export the files I want via ego erp archiver, but I couldn't export the textures because of "invalid length" or whatever...

I have a clean game folder, I installed a mod using WinRAR and the steering wheel does not rotate during the game. The game is original and there are no other mods. Can you help me? Thank you

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies