Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod

Misc Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The steering wheel isnt placed correctly for most cars.
20190327022558_1.jpg

The steering wheel isnt placed correctly for most cars.View attachment 298491
I had this problem in time trial, but in any other game mode it works fine. Ferrari & McLaren have this problem because you have used the old versions of the mod which used the Williams chassis for those specific cars & the steering wheel being a different shape to the regular McLaren & Ferrari wheel. But if you install the 'incardrivers' asset, It should fix it mate

Hey i´ve got the Problem that the Halos are not updated , that means the inside is frome the original game like alpha romeo has inside a white halo and outside red . in the youtube video it is completly red , has somebody this problem too , i have bought the game , so this should be no problem

Last edited:
Kris updated Krisdix's 2019 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Bahrain GP Update + Bug Fixes

2.1 Update:
-Updated McLaren livery with Vype
-Updated Ferrari team wear with Mission Winnow
-Updated Ferrari Helmets to Mission Winnow
-Updated Ferrari to have 90 Years above number
-Updated Alfa Romeo to @jburon72 version.
-Fixed McLaren Hands
-Fixed Ricciardo's face in game career hub
-Fixed all Language issues with driver names
-Added the last of the 2019 Helmets:
Russell @Taslisman
Hamilton @talisman
Raikkonen @talisman
Stroll...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, great mod, I love it. I've just found a bug on china, on race all the cars collided outside the pitlane and I won by 15 laps difference. Now, every time I finish a session from Spain and forward it crashes to desktop.

Hello, great mod, I love it. I've just found a bug on china, on race all the cars collided outside the pitlane and I won by 15 laps difference. Now, every time I finish a session from Spain and forward it crashes to desktop.

Can't say I have heard of that, I'd say completely uninstall and re insatl just the newest version.

Any performance change with this patch?[/QUOTE
Nope

thanks for the update mate,one question how did you get to change the after race result screen to that one in the video?what file is it?
thanks
It's an overlay

View attachment 299386
can somebody tell me why the halo is looking like this
the Sauber has a very bad UV map for the halo, as changing the colour for the halo would add red to other parts of the car which are meant to be white. In some cases that can be fixed with tricks but in this case having those parts be all red would lead to inaccuracy elsewhere so Jburon (the maker of the livery) has decided to leave the white spots on the halo instead of the inaccuracies elsewhere

the Sauber has a very bad UV map for the halo, as changing the colour for the halo would add red to other parts of the car which are meant to be white. In some cases that can be fixed with tricks but in this case having those parts be all red would lead to inaccuracy elsewhere so Jburon (the maker of the livery) has decided to leave the white spots on the halo instead of the inaccuracies elsewhere
so in the mod carrer in the sauber is it a other livery or is it just a bug in my game

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%