Cars KRB Tiga Lotus Esprit Silhouette

I'm getting so antsy waiting to try this Lotus! :D I've watched that video on Sveg a few times - not only do you drive that track beautifully using every inch allowed, but the car looks like it was made for that place. :D

If it goes against your creative direction let me know but could anyone be bothered to create a skin along these lines?

CxLuHXxUQAA4CfO.jpg

Batou’s Lotus.

If it goes against your creative direction let me know but could anyone be bothered to create a skin along these lines?

CxLuHXxUQAA4CfO.jpg

Batou’s Lotus.
I'll pack a PSD with the release, you can do what ever skin you want with it :) tho I'm not sure if those surfaces can be done with just a skin, I use the same shader setup Kunos uses with detail texture and RGB map

Looks and sounds great! Is that steering wheel really that thin IRL? Looks very uncomfortable to grip.

*Edit:
KRB_Lotus_Esprit-012.jpg
been going back and forth with the wheel, but now stumbled upon this pic that is closer to my variant, according to the specs I got send... looks rather flimsy in his bear hands
707215354_1280x720.jpg

btw, I was very unsure about how to translate the newer car's added aero to a livery on the old body style... doing it like this was easier:
AK1XYIR.jpg

same technique as on that small Suzuki Alto, these extra wings can be "switched on" via skin

Last edited:
Aww yeah! I love it! :cool: Definitely my favorite car from your factory, @AccAkut. Had my Lotus flown to Italy for a hotlap session on Vallelunga. The first time I pressed the accelerator while in the pits I had a smile on my face. Love the sound! :thumbsup: Love the interior! :thumbsup: As expected, this car is a beast...She has such precise steering...Almost twitchy to my shaking hands. :laugh: Spun once on the first lap. The next 5 got much better.

Fantastic work AccAkut. She's every bit I was hoping she would be and much more. :cool:

Side Note: I don't know what the F is going on, but I keep getting this stupid stutter in AC when I'm on the track. It seems like it happens on a fixed interval. Going to verify files and reinstall if I must. :(

Aww yeah! I love it! :cool: Definitely my favorite car from your factory, @AccAkut. Had my Lotus flown to Italy for a hotlap session on Vallelunga. The first time I pressed the accelerator while in the pits I had a smile on my face. Love the sound! :thumbsup: Love the interior! :thumbsup: As expected, this car is a beast...She has such precise steering...Almost twitchy to my shaking hands. :laugh: Spun once on the first lap. The next 5 got much better.

Fantastic work AccAkut. She's every bit I was hoping she would be and much more. :cool:

Side Note: I don't know what the F is going on, but I keep getting this stupid stutter in AC when I'm on the track. It seems like it happens on a fixed interval. Going to verify files and reinstall if I must. :(
:x3:
Physics are actually getting a major rework mostly on the rear end, but front steer arms where also in the wrong place.. tho currently it all is just worse than what i released, will need a few days more.

And is your AC like mine? I also have microstutters, but they go away if i just alt-tab to desktop once and then alt-tab back to the sim. I'm on all AMD hardware here.

That would explain the odd behavior i experienced at the rear.
yes, I explained it a few posts after yours, it seems like there was a mix up of ini snippets of old and new versions, there were up to 0.5° of bumpsteer at the rear and the front had an unholy ackermann setting.
Additionally I now learned about "anti-dive" and why it's a bad idea to have none of it at the rear.

..I'll bundle up a number of patches and then release an update

Ooooh! Nice to see some post-release tweaking going on with the car. I still believe she's a lot of fun in it's current configuration, but I think the adjustments are going to make her a lot better. I don't expect to be able to jump right into an insane car like this one and tame her in one session. I expect to have to work with her to find out what she's all about, pros & cons. Yet, if the handling can be improved, I'm all for it. :)

OFF TOPIC BELOW:
Regarding Assetto Corsa stuttering -- At first I was getting this one big stutter, like enough to make you crash if it happened mid corner, which is often did. Then everything would be fine for quite a while and then I would get another stutter, though not as bad as the first. It would continue to happen for as long as I stayed on the track. My system has enough juice where I can max out every single setting and have a stutter free experience (well, I used to be able to).

I believed it must have something to do with the Shader Light Patch - it was the last big change I can remember making. I removed it in CM > Content > Mods but the stutter remained. I then did a Steam File Verification - I was afraid I must have changed a default file and I'd never remember which one. The Stutter still remained. :( :mad: I started lowering all of the quality settings (they weren't maxed out, but they were set for a very high quality display) and I don't get that big stutter any longer....BUT! I get a lot of little micro-stutters now. :confused: :redface:

I will try to ALT-TAB the problem away. Thank you for the suggestion gentlemen.

Check your log isn’t getting full of errors, some apps out there have errors that cause the log to get very big and for me at least that can cause stutters, also if you’re using vr windows game mode can cause stuttering problems in game..

Aside from that love the car, glad to hear the rear end is getting a tweek too.

Check your log isn’t getting full of errors, some apps out there have errors that cause the log to get very big and for me at least that can cause stutters, also if you’re using vr windows game mode can cause stuttering problems in game..

Aside from that love the car, glad to hear the rear end is getting a tweek too.
No error in the logs, I'm always keeping a close eye on those.
I think it's either due to x4fabs shader patch or the "Tweak" tools that came with the Asus RX580 I now use. Noticed recently that in some other old game the UI of one of the apps will flicker through the game rendering if I don't do the alt-tab move like I do with AC. Maybe full screen mode is not registered correctly without it, no idea.

I noticed heavy stuttering too but only when I start the session and once I hit the throttle, after a few seconds of unbearable stutter it's back to normal. Was worried it had to do something with my sounds, but happens on other cars too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back