Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello all, Just joined for Assetto Corsa after being a long time GT6 player on PS3. I'm still learning the Assetto Corsa setup and handling differences, but I'm enjoying the strong community of racers. If you see me in a race or a drift lobby, say hi and let's have fun.

Howdy People.
I have recently returned to PC racing after years of consoles. Things have certainly moved on since the days of me attempting to complete a lap in Grand Prix Legends. :)
I have Project Cars 2, RFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa (which I don't seem to be able to get on with. Probably my wheel settings are wrong).
I prefer to play in VR and so spend a lot of time in PC2.

Take it easy,
Vic.

Howdy People.
I have recently returned to PC racing after years of consoles. Things have certainly moved on since the days of me attempting to complete a lap in Grand Prix Legends. :)
I have Project Cars 2, RFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa (which I don't seem to be able to get on with. Probably my wheel settings are wrong).
I prefer to play in VR and so spend a lot of time in PC2.
Take it easy,
Vic.
Welcome to RD.
Yes big changes in the 20 years since GPL arrived. I'm sure the AC section would be happy to try and help with your settings and we have active rF2 and pCars2 groups aswell.

Welcome to RD.
Yes big changes in the 20 years since GPL arrived. I'm sure the AC section would be happy to try and help with your settings and we have active rF2 and pCars2 groups aswell.
Thank you for the welcome.
I like the look of AC and the mods available but I just can't seem to get the vintage cars (my preference) to drive straight. I'm sure it is my setup and not the game. I'll be sure to drop into the AC Forum and ask for help.

Hello everyone! :)

I'm going to do this as short as I could. I'm not something super-duper highly skilled driver, just started "again" competitively. I'm also kinda young (15 atm), so I guess I'll be the youngest around here, but that's doesn't matter for me, and I do karting IRL with some Rotax stuff and sometimes rental-karting. Anything else will come in the future. :D

Hi all and greetings from Austria!

I started Simracing with Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge on the Amiga, sometimes in 1993 or so...
My favorite Sims are GPL, GTL, Colin McRae2 and now I drive Assetto Corsa when I find a few minutes (rarely hours). My Setup consists of a T300 with Pedals from a T500 and a Motedis Simracing Rig for a original Seat of a Fia Chinquechento Sport. I also built a small dashboard using a Raspberry PI and a screen for AC including the software needed on the PC and on the PI.
You will find me probably at the last third of the pack, but I won‘t quit, even if I am dead last and I see myself somewhat like a Gentlemen Driver, which includes I really try hard not to crash into someone.

My favourite Track in AC is probably Mugello and I prefer GT3s or older touring cars like the Alfa GTA or old F1 cars.

I would like to participate in one of the Social Event Races and I am considering becoming a premium member, but time will tell.

See you on track,
Florian / Sumpfgottheit

Hello to the beautiful community here , i'm Tony from Greece , love sim racing and most the F1 . Keep up the good work , i am already fan for quite long time , racedepartment..!!!

Well hello, my name is philippe or rather nounou33 I'm 50 years old and a little more .... I play mostly trackmania and I draw on your creations some ideas to make my skins puique many of the cars on my game have as origin Dirt4, assetto corsa, project cars etc .....
You all have immense talent that I want to congratulate here.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 45 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%