Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello RaceDepartment !
I love "Forza Mortorsport" series.
Previously I used X1pad. Because Forza is comfortable to play with the pad.
Recently I started to use Sim Wheel. Now I play Assettocorsa,ETS2,F1-2017.
I am very grateful to Mod Creators!!

Hello everyone! New guy here from the USA (Pacific Northwest). I have been sim racing since the early days of Papyrus Nascar Racing series. I use an older Thustmaster wheel and pedal set but hope to upgrade soon.I also have Dirt 3 and GTR 2 on my Steam account. I would also like to get into F1 racing soon!
I'm lucky to be retired so I have plenty of time to race!

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:
Hi
I,m Slotman (Bob)
This is my first post. I,am from Australia and new to the board.
I have been doing alot of wok with Bobstrackbuilder for rFactor, designing fictional tracks.
i will post later with more details in the correct area.
bye for now

Hello all!

My name is Raimondo, i'm 35 years old and i'm from Switzerland.

I play Assetto Corsa from only 1 year ago, in real life drive Peugeot 308 Cup in TCR Italy series but from 2004 to 2011 was rally driver.
I have buy AC for real practice in track, i had find good feeling with AC physics and i think it's actually best simulator avaible on marketplace.

Sorry for my not good english, i hope meet someone on online-server for great battle! :thumbsup:

Have a nice day to all and see you.

Ricci Raimondo

Hi at all.... I've got trouble trying to use this app... I followed instructions for installation, I flagged the app in general options in game but I can't find the icon to activate the app ingame. I see only phyton chat icon. Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Welcome to RD, I'm delighted that we do cover both the globe and most racing games here on the site.
Hello everyone! New guy here from the USA
A couple of classic games there
I,m Slotman (Bob)
This is my first post. I,am from Australia and new to the board
I'm sure the rF1 community will appreciate new tracks.
My name is Raimondo, i'm 35 years old and i'm from Switzerland.
Well I think the AC communtity will be glad to have your experience in their forums.

Hello, my name is richard. where do you copy the NFS_Tournament_Class_A_Pack in the Asetto Corsa folder?

Hi at all.... I've got trouble trying to use this app... I followed instructions for installation, I flagged the app in general options in game but I can't find the icon to activate the app ingame. I see only phyton chat icon. Anyone can help me?
Thanks
This is the intro thread, so welcome, but you would be better asking your questions in the appropriate section of the forums as more people who might be able to help will get to see it there.

[QUOTE = "LUPO, post: 157087"] Bienvenue dans la communauté RaceDepartment. Utilisez ce fil pour vous présenter et recevoir un accueil chaleureux en retour :amoureux:[/ QUOTE]
Bonjour à tous,malgré mon grand age ( 68 ans ) je suis toujours un passionné de simracing,aprés avoir travaillé dans le monde automobile pendant 50 ans et pratiqué la course pendant environ 20 ans.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.