Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello all, first post here to get the little popup thing to go away lol. What a great resource this site is, the amount of downloads here for assetto corsa has added virtually unlimited replayability for me.

Hello All.

Have just signed up to RaceDepartment to find out what it is about.

Am currently awaiting a new PC - with hopefully sufficient specs - and just getting things set-up ahead of time. Looking to install AC, ACC, RaceRoom and Automobilista 1 & 2.

Idea is to set-up initially with 3 screens and basic steering wheel (lifted from my Xbox set-up) and to get a VR headset in the near future (awaiting a HP Reverb G2). After that... a direct drive wheel and sometime in the more distant future.... a 3DOF rig. Still a bit of saving to do!

The whole idea of sim racing is fantastic. Looking to find out about becoming a better racer and... learning drifting!

RaceDepartment looks amazing... there is so much here!

Cheers.

TheRealBorrero

Hi all,
semi new to racing sims,usually I play games like Fallout 4 but I started playing the need for speed games and discovered my love for racing,currently playing Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa Competizione (probably misspelled that lol)

Hi guys,
My name is Max, I am 32 years old, I am French, and I am a simracer on Dirt Rally 2.0. I left Xbox to come to PC, and I can't wait to learn how to create my own decorations! Bravo for all the superb achievements that I could see on the site

Hello All Racers
Who I Am: Just A Person Who Loves Racing Games And A PC Gamer And Console
My Racing Fav Games: Gran Turismo Series And The Crew And Beamng.drive And Don't Miss Asseto Corsa
And Goodbye

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies