Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Actually, it was a bit more complicated than that. I was aware that he made a version, but I never authorized him to release it publicly, I think :)

Thanks for clarifying. It's such an awesome car to have in the game and it's great to know you are bringing her back to latest specs.

nsx (11).jpg

nsx (18).jpg
Are these Type S Zero and Alex Zanardi edition? I want to test my NSX knowledge?

I think I'm the only person having this problem again :(:roflmao:
I did a fresh install of the current version because the turn-in oversteer is way too much. It's definitely not like an NSX/r in that regard, or any other car unless you've set it up like that.
I haven't changed any of the settings either.

Does anyone else have this issue ?
Obviously I love these cars, so I want to drive them but struggling with it.

I think I'm the only person having this problem again :(:roflmao:
I did a fresh install of the current version because the turn-in oversteer is way too much. It's definitely not like an NSX/r in that regard, or any other car unless you've set it up like that.
I haven't changed any of the settings either.

Does anyone else have this issue ?
Obviously I love these cars, so I want to drive them but struggling with it.
The current uploaded version is overall fine apart from the small issue of hitting the rear bumpstop in cornering, so in many situations it will be too oversteery. Quite ironic because further research suggests a very long effective compression stroke length in the rear.

I've since corrected that, among other things.

If you absolutely need to drive the car now and can't wait for the update, you're free to open the data and add something like 0.050 to the rear PACKER_RANGE. It will probably fix it. :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.