2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned

Cars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (GD) Tuned 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah... my standard practice is to wait it out for a couple of revisions before reacting to it. *Most* of the time these things get fixed down the road. :unsure:

And at least it's easy enough to roll back CSP versions to one that works.

But don't worry, we have an eye on it. When an update seems appropriate there will be one.

I wouldn't bother about that right now. Atm, 0.1.62 has multiple issues like on tyre fx, and that could be another bug (I'm still on 0.1.60 due to broken stuff on later versions), so it's better to wait until a public 0.1.63 and if the issue continues, then confirm w/ x4fab if it's intended.

Until all this rain thing is settled, no one know what will be broken next (per example, pbr stuff on the exterior), or will require different approaches. :unsure:
Yeah i definitely second this. Also, if you think 1.62 is broken, boy oh boy you should see patreon builds :D Breaks more things than it introduces. All in the pursuit of greatness though :) I myself am on 1.61 and it's flawless for a single screen user. But yeah, not just this one time, ALWAYS wait when adjusting your mods to csp.

OT: Just a note to let you know, 0.1.61 isn't that flawless. It can randomly crash with cars using ext physics (iirc, Pessio's 1000TC won't even load), or leave you with a black screen world, with a no-fuel icon at session start. So if you get it, you know what's about.

The patreon builds are awesome when they do work though. But things are generally buggy there so it makes sense for me to wait for a stable build that doesn’t break the cars rather than keep trying to fix the cars to the unstable builds.

Yeah the problem with all these updates is that most people will always go to the latest by default, then post screenshots and videos without considering if there's something wrong or not.

Only stable releases should be made public, don't get this nonsense of constant updating just to show off features that end up broken later on.

pJYWgkF.jpg

Engine
  • Cobb short ram air intake
  • Silicone intake hoses, silicone Tomei turbo inlet
  • Forced Performance 71HTA turbo (51lb/min flow) internal wastegate
  • Grimmspeed top-mount intercooler
  • Synchronic diverter valve (blowoff/bypass valve) set up as fully-recirculating, like stock
  • Proflow Design ported OEM throttle body
  • IAG billet aluminum TGV deletes
  • Lightly ported/polished & gasket-matched cylinder heads, fresh build spring 2017
  • Ported/polished + gasket-matched stock exhaust manifold
  • Grimmspeed uppipe, crosspipe, divorced-wastegate downpipe with cat, all gaskets
  • MadDad Whisper 3" catback exhaust - quietest 3" system on the market
  • Okada Projects coilpacks + boots
  • Denso Iridium spark plugs, 1 step colder
  • Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors, AEM 320lph fuel pump (for E85)
  • Cobb fuel pressure monitor + flex-fuel sensor (yes, a flex-fuel capable GD)
  • Grimmspeed lightweight crankshaft pulley, boost control solenoid, turbo heat shield
  • Tomei billet timing belt guide, head gasket, ARP head studs/hardware
  • Killer B strengthened oil pickup + improved windage tray
  • Omni 4-bar MAP sensor
Driveline
  • South Bend Clutch stage 3 organic-disc clutch w/ lightened flywheel
  • JDM Spec C Type RA gear set (1-5) with stock 3.7 final drive and reverse
  • Modena torque-biasing front differential
  • Moore Performance transmission "blast plates" (gearset girdle)
  • DSS one-piece carbon fiber driveshaft
  • Subaru Group N motor/transmission/rear diff carrier mounts
  • SuperPro billet pitch-stop mount
  • Braided stainless steel clutch line
Suspension
  • Racecomp Engineering "Regular Guy" Black springs (285F/265R lb/in)
  • Fixed-perch 30-step adjustable dampers from Feal Suspension
  • Subaru Group-N tophats at all 4 corners, poly bushes for all the links and arms F/R
  • STI Spec C front lower control arms
  • Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit (eliminates the OEM anti- geometry almost entirely)
  • Whiteline Roll Center Kit (extended ball joints and tie rods to correct for ~1" drop)
  • "Free Caster Mod" (A Subaru thing. Does what it says.)
  • Whiteline 24mm adjustable ARBs at both ends (2-way front, 3-way rear) w/ poly bushes
  • Kartboy billet aluminum ARB end links w/ poly bushes
  • Camber bolts (front)
  • MSI billet adjustable lateral links (rear)
  • MSI tubular chromoly trailing arms (rear) - shorter than stock to adjust for ~1" drop
Brakes
  • Stoptech slotted rotors
  • Project Mu B-Force pads (street/track)
  • Braided stainless lines
  • High-temp racing fluid
  • ^ It's ready for track days - the stock brakes are good - but this is still a street braking setup.
  • APR front brake ducts - approximated in game, not installed (yet) IRL
Chassis/body/misc
  • AutoMeter 52mm 30PSI boost gauge + digital wideband oxygen sensor/gauge
  • SMY Clustermaker gauge pod for stealthy mounting of 2 gauges
  • Turn-in Concepts fender cowl braces
  • CarLabs Development rear X-brace
  • Rear subframe lock bolts, poly outrigger bushings
  • SuperPro poly steering rack bushings, Turn-in Concepts poly shift linkage bushings (assorted)
  • EarthX lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery; 7.7lbs
  • Secondary air pump system delete - not pictured
  • Mishimoto all-aluminum radiator (~30% increased capacity vs. stock)
  • Oswald Racing aluminum bumper beams (F/R) - done in game, not (yet) IRL
  • JDM Red hazard button, S204 climate control knobs, Legacy (?) shift knob
  • All interior plastic trim panels repainted in Crystal Grey Metallic (body color) by me
  • Enkei PF01 wheels (17x8") - 17.4lb/ea (stock wheels = 23lbs) - not pictured
  • Yokohama Advan AD08R (summer) or Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 (all-seasons in winter) - 235/45/17
Tuning
  • All tuning (and datalogging) is done with a Cobb Accessport v3 with a full flex-fuel retrofit
  • All mapping work is done by Eric Minehart of Torqued Performance, who is an actual wizard

Wz6Wmin.jpg

eIKMKf6.jpg
im in love! makes me want to mess with my hawkeye irl more!

Hard to say for sure... what version of the CSP are you running?

Also, be sure you have the folder structure correct. This car comes with a couple of fonts, you need to drop it into the root assettocorsa folder and let it install content to /fonts and /cars, or manually drop those bits of content into those two places yourself.

Last edited:
Fantastic mod, absolutely incredible design. The handling though, it feels like I've done something very wrong though as for me, the handling feels absolutely terrible. It doesn't grip, it does turn in, it understeers through every corner. I can't believe this is how the car is meant to drive when so many of you are saying the handling is incredible. Anyone care to help?

Fantastic mod, absolutely incredible design. The handling though, it feels like I've done something very wrong though as for me, the handling feels absolutely terrible. It doesn't grip, it does turn in, it understeers through every corner. I can't believe this is how the car is meant to drive when so many of you are saying the handling is incredible. Anyone care to help?
The car is overwhelmingly the most accurate WRX in any commercial sim right now, and probably mechanically the most accurate roadcar in AC. You can count the amount of stuff which isn't based on good data on one hand.

Hate to break it to you but that's just how it works with quite large, front-heavy AWD cars like this. I'm yet to see a realistic car physics which meet the users' expectations. :roflmao:

I better DL it and try i guess to comment on those.. Although imprezas are aggressive drivers cars as far as my experience says, + if taking it on the slippery stuff its same for all awd-s, you just gotta be sideways entering the corner, otherwise its head on out :p

It's not really a sim vs reality issue IMO although it is part of it for some people, it's an issue with 99% of the sim community not knowing how cars actually drive, let alone specific ones which they've never driven or seen driven.

Stop entering corners too fast.

I love the attitude, though.

"Everyone else says it handles great but i can't get it. What's wrong with everyone else?"

Last edited:
Hey at least it's not a 240SX or something that people are comparing to their own car that has aftermarket suspension with a different damper, spring and tire on each corner, completely shot OEM bushings that are 30 years old and not a single mechanical component in the tolerance. :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%