HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I have an idea but, this is not a game, may be we can start a sticky tread about off topic, i know we have a section here in RD, but a tread only for our litlle community of forum game can be fun.

What you think about it?

True but i hate the kikolol gameplay like COD AW when needed to jump around to make a kill ^^
If you jump around you make yourself a much harder target, whereas if you stand still you'll get killed more easily (in fortnite you can also build above the enemy and not have to jump at all because you are protected behind your wall/ramp)

PUBG - Massive Map means you never find anyone to fight. Guns need millions of pickups to be installed to be useful :sleep:

Fortnite - Find a gun, use it. Map is small enough that you have an action packed game. Haven't got any cover? Make some. Rocket Riding. :confused::inlove:

Ηey guys, how is everyone doing? :D

Just an idea Ι had earlier today: Who is up for some racing fun between forum games members? No championship or anything, just some fun races in any game you prefer. I have rFactor 2, RaceRoom and Assetto Corsa (plus Dirt3, Dirt Showdown, Grid, F1 2012 and F1 2013 which I have uninstalled). Who else is in? (Let's sort that out first and then we see time and day)

Assetto Corsa is my preferred.
Although I have AMS, F1 2017 (would rather not race on it though), DIRT Rally, Forza Horizon 3 and rFactor 1.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back