HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

I wanna see it if they cant have anything against it + the FIA and F1 with licencing + the tracks itself
But idk i dont think they do anything with free 1 people playing game
You're probably right, As I said, their models have already been converted to other games, and nothing has been done about it afaik.

I keep track of all assets I've used that aren't mine, but I think I will just stick to using as much material from Codies' games as I can, because of what I said above, and because it keeps the diversity low.

edit: Mark and I discussed a way I could release this without using ripped models, or having to make them myself. So I will release it this way. Won't affect the forum game, just the download I give to you guys.

Last edited:
Yeah, I acidentally posted a thread asking if anyone wanted to join something I was doing without reading this... So, am I in the clear or should I take it down for a while?
Well, for starters you're linking to a different website for a game there, which isn't allowed, I'm sorry. Yeah, you probably should have read this because we have similar games to this with more modern games than GP2, so the appetite for your game is likely to be extremely low.

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
Sorry
27.jpg

@TTupsi
@Omer Said
@kedy89

I would like to wave the white flag, seriously this time. Let this be a final showdown between Tapio and Kedy please. :geek:

My struggle has become pointless and futile, no need to delay the inevitable.

Hey everyone,
Since I rejoined the forum games, I wanted to manage a game of my own. So I began working on a sequel to my racing manager, except for this one I wanted to try and bring it into a 3D environment in unreal engine 4, using models from rFactor mods and Codies' F1 games. The results of which you can see here:
(mind you, it is still very much work in progress, so there might be some artifacts in the screenshots)
26909953_1611808785533787_1448328991_o.png

26829304_1611808825533783_1835771853_o.png

26854965_1611808922200440_731848404_o.png

Originally, I wanted my game to be a team manager game, a simplified version of the concept I tried 2 years ago, but recently I had a thought about making my game a driver career manager instead. (something like the GP4 Simulation Career but with a few ideas of my own)
I wanted to ask you guys, which idea do you prefer? I'm asking so I know what areas I should focus on when building the game.
I guess rate this post agree if you prefer a team manager, and rate beer if you prefer the driver manager

Screenshot are dead, can you post it again and with something else from facebook ?

Currently, I have made a map for War of RD 11 based on Forza Horizon 3, however, I've started playing Fortnite Battle Royale recently and am tempted to swap to that map.

Like: To keep Forza Horizon 3
forza-horizon-3.jpg

Haha to swap to Fortnite
fetch

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back