HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

AC, automobilista, dirt rally, f1 2012-17, grid, grid 2 and autosport, project cars, rfactor 2, wreckfest and of course GTA 5 (brilliant racing game kappa)

and if we have a fortnite squad, i'm in for a RD LoL team as well :laugh:

I'll jump on Fortnite tomorrow night from like 7:30pm UK time if anyone wants to join me. I would tell you my username, but it's pretty obvious...

I'll jump on Fortnite tomorrow night from like 7:30pm UK time if anyone wants to join me. I would tell you my username, but it's pretty obvious...
I should be there :thumbsup:
If you could carry me to my first Victory Royale I'd be very happy :roflmao:
I'll try I guess.
I usually play with a friend who is really good (especially at shotgun range), almost never solo (though I nearly carried a squad fill to a W yesterday, if only the circle didn't land on the full squad)
We win about 10% of our duo and squad games together. Usually you want materials and AR bullets in end game, then get to high ground before anyone else (you win all the time from high ground unless they land a snipe - I've been on both ends of this). Having an RPG is a massive help also.

I should be there :thumbsup:

I'll try I guess.
I usually play with a friend who is really good (especially at shotgun range), almost never solo (though I nearly carried a squad fill to a W yesterday, if only the circle didn't land on the full squad)
We win about 10% of our duo and squad games together. Usually you want materials and AR bullets in end game, then get to high ground before anyone else (you win all the time from high ground unless they land a snipe - I've been on both ends of this). Having an RPG is a massive help also.
I know what to do, I've watched enough Youtubers for the last few months. My problem is just not being very good at aiming and rushing into fights.

I know what to do, I've watched enough Youtubers for the last few months. My problem is just not being very good at aiming and rushing into fights.
Because of bloom it's not so important to be amazingly good at aiming, you just need enough bullets to put pressure on the enemy, and have your reticle somewhat near the enemy.
You can practice your aim in the game lobby which helps me a lot tbh. I like to try and stick my cursor at moving objects, which is good for AR aim, and move while aiming at a stationary object, which is good for shotgun aim.

You don't need to immidiately jump into fights, elevate yourself to higher ground and wait until the fight is over, then kill the survivor with an AR. This is a fight you win most of the time.
When I find myself pinched between multiple enemies, I like to build a 1 by 1 and go up 3 levels to use shields or bandages while I'm protected from gunfire. I learnt to do this very quickly (5 seconds or so), this you just get used to over time.

Round 30
30.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%