HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Send me 3 moves as usual, then 6 more in the order you want me to do them. For the 6 moves, I will apply them alternatively between you two, and will only apply if they are possible. I will apply up to 3 moves from those 6.

Fortnite is the winner it seems. I might see if I can modify the game to make it more like Fortnite itself, where you're one character moving around the map, rather than taking all the land and fighting in a stalemate until someone wins or gives up. Plus, I can implement the storm to squeeze you together so there is a definite end.

Let's make sure we have this on in the background everytime you make a move.

That confirms his surrender obviously :sneaky:
Yeah, this ending could take a while, as much as I tried to design something that didn't. Next round I will be asking you to start merging some regions to make it finish quicker. That's why the next Fortnite based game will start squeezing everyone into the same spot.

THE SAGA CONTINUUMS
29.jpg

@kedy89 and @TTupsi, please nominate three pairs of regions you own that are both A: The same terrain type and B: touching each other, that I will merge into one region.
For example: 34 and 29 can be merged. I will update the map when I get both nominations so you can make your next moves afterwards.

Just decide it on random.org, it will be decided on whoever randomly gets more cells in a couple of the fights anyway, this just takes less time.

The alerts and PM thingy at the top of the screen is disappearing when I scroll down. Again. Like it used to a few months ago. Who do I tell?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back