HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

RADIO ISSUES HAMPER PURPLE
Tapio never sent anything so I skipped him.
25.jpg

Hey everyone,
Since I rejoined the forum games, I wanted to manage a game of my own. So I began working on a sequel to my racing manager, except for this one I wanted to try and bring it into a 3D environment in unreal engine 4, using models from rFactor mods and Codies' F1 games. The results of which you can see here:
(mind you, it is still very much work in progress, so there might be some artifacts in the screenshots)
26909953_1611808785533787_1448328991_o.png

26829304_1611808825533783_1835771853_o.png

26854965_1611808922200440_731848404_o.png

kn8dOGd.png

tsVq0nc.png

uDMGrLD.png

Originally, I wanted my game to be a team manager game, a simplified version of the concept I tried 2 years ago, but recently I had a thought about making my game a driver career manager instead. (something like the GP4 Simulation Career but with a few ideas of my own)
I wanted to ask you guys, which idea do you prefer? I'm asking so I know what areas I should focus on when building the game.
I guess rate this post agree if you prefer a team manager, and rate beer if you prefer the driver manager

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Since I rejoined the forum games, I wanted to manage a game of my own. So I began working on a sequel to my racing manager, except for this one I wanted to try and bring it into a 3D environment in unreal engine 4, using models from rFactor mods and Codies' F1 games. The results of which you can see here:
(mind you, it is still very much work in progress, so there might be some artifacts in the screenshots)

Originally, I wanted my game to be a team manager game, a simplified version of the concept I tried 2 years ago, but recently I had a thought about making my game a driver career manager instead. (something like the GP4 Simulation Career but with a few ideas of my own)
I wanted to ask you guys, which idea do you prefer? I'm asking so I know what areas I should focus on when building the game.
I guess rate this post agree if you prefer a team manager, and rate beer if you prefer the driver manager
If it's going to have custom teams, I just want a series that has multiple bodyshapes to be able to use and paint. Maybe a Le Mans or GT3 series. Might be looking too far into it :unsure:

If it's going to have custom teams, I just want a series that has multiple bodyshapes to be able to use and paint. Maybe a Le Mans or GT3 series. Might be looking too far into it :unsure:
In theory I can make the cars slow enough to simulate GT cars. But honestly I want to do something F1. Which is why I'm leaning towards a career manager myself, there are already a lot of F1 team manager games.
I wanted to see what the people think before making the decision

edit: as for F1 shapes, I can import any shape from rFactor or any other game as long as it can be converted to the correct format (.fbx). But it looks like people prefer a driver career anyway so nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Sick stuff, hats off :confused::thumbsup:
Slight preference for a driver manager, though I wouldn't mind either of the two.

I'm a bit uneasy about using ripped content but otherwise looks very nice :thumbsup:
This is something I thought about a lot. What I think makes it semi-acceptable is that I'm not planning to sell it, so it will be a free download just like all the mods I'm using (with the exception of Codies' models but those have been converted to many games and are available as free downloads)
I think by putting the author's names next to the cars and tracks I am giving enough respect and attention to the original creators.
I can also take it a step further and send links in private, or a step further than that and keep it to myself, then it falls completely under personal use.

I'd love it if building models was easy and I was able to do them myself, but it would probably take me several years (probably double digits) doing it on my own

I'd prefer being asked for permission if it were to concern my stuff. Giving credits is an absolut must. Have seen enough of my works getting ripped off already, so I've become a bit sensitive in that matter.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back