HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

To be honest, the only thing games need is a dedicated host who will keep it going constantly, rather than killing it two rounds into the game. If you feel like you can keep it going, then go ahead.
Like you are for GFA? :whistling:

It also needs a decent amount of (commited) players. Don't really have that for any game atm, apart from FFG maybe.

Like you are for GFA? :whistling:
I was ready to do that completely, but IIRC many people (you mainly) hated the idea despite me trying to get people to come up with ways to make it work. I stopped because I got bored of the constant abuse I was getting about it.

I was ready to do that completely, but IIRC many people (you mainly) hated the idea despite me trying to get people to come up with ways to make it work. I stopped because I got bored of the constant abuse I was getting about it.
Sorry for not being interested in it, but I said that from the get-go. Not like I repeated it frequently either, said it once in here, and once in the thread (as far as I can remember). Even then I still helped out painting stuff. Talking of constant abuse is bullshit, in my opinion.

England have been blessed with a relatively easy group for the world up. Watch us crash out in the groups stages again though :(

England have been blessed with a relatively easy group for the world up. Watch us crash out in the groups stages again though :(
Belgium and tunesia are not too bad.

There were easier groups though there isnt really a extremely hard group in my opinion. Maybe the group with Spain and portugal

I'll just cheer for saudi arabia then, not that i like the country or agree with the way they treat human rights, but i just want to see the players that i recognize from fifa

The next 2 weeks are a little bit busy for me, so I won't be updating as often as I should/could. Please make sure you make your moves so when I get time I can just do the update ASAP. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back