HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

THE HOUNDS ARE PUT DOWN
The Hounds of Pleasure Pier were finally destroyed by the #nochill Rollin' Heights Ballas. The battle for Los Santos has been legendary, and eventually went purple instead of green or black. The RHB's have started to chisel away at the Dothraki horde to the north. Dothraki were otherwise engaged with Chianski Hyenas, and have overcome some terrain disadvantages to chip away the orange land.
22.jpg

Thanks for playing @rubaru

To the others, I haven't combined regions yet, I may have to do so if we're stuck in a stalemate of 2 users for a few rounds. So nothing yet. Also, the next update may be Friday evening, I don't think I'll be able to do it beforehand, but be ready in case I suddenly am able to do the update.

Thanks for moderating, Jim. I must say I'm disappointed no one wanted to drag me thru the streets or hang me from Pleasure Pier.
Apologies, but it's taken a while to identify your body. Being tied to the tracks on the Rollercoaster on Del Perro Pier really does a good job of cutting a body up.

• Deleted member 161052

After the RPS season I will take a break from all forum games. In the future I might make a comeback...

Nah, 2017 is an awesome game, Codies best yet
It's good if you're only doing career mode, and have a lot of patience.
Personally, career mode got really stale for me, I made it until Baku in the Renault. Can't develop the car fast enough to keep me interested for longer. On 2016 I lasted until Japan because the McLaren was too good by then.
But online it's awful on the regular PS4. Very inconsistent framerates and near undriveable for me.
Plus, as a league racer, the fastest setup (low front wing and 11 ballast) really ruins the handling experience because the car slides so much. Also, formation lap and safety car are broken online which ruins the experience even more.

It's good if you're only doing career mode, and have a lot of patience.
I'm in my third year of career with McLaren, with 100% of ressource points gained during all the damn practice sessions (I don't like it at all, so i'm changing the difficulty to 0 for practice, then back to my pace for Q and R :unsure:) and I mean 100% !
I'm currently just a little bit faster than... Haas :cautious:

HYENAS CLING ON
The Chianski Hyenas still exist after a pretty poor day for Dothraki. Although they are the biggest nation, fighting on two fronts is becoming an issue, as the gains and losses at one end were the same, but Dothraki took a net loss of 1 from the Rollin' Heights Ballas, who are starting to stretch their legs out of the city.
24.jpg

@Omer Said, @kedy89, @TTupsi. Do you want regions to be combined to make the game end sooner, or do you want to carry on with the 35 we have? When it comes to combining, I will ask you which three pairs you want combining in your land (if you want to combine any).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.7%