Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks excellent. For some reason (I'm sure my stupidity) when I fire this up it appears to be snowy. I know very realistic for North Yorkshire, but does anyone know why? I do have some winter packs installed but there are no skins for this track. Flick to, say Fonteny, and sunshine, flick back to High Force, and snow. What am I doing wrong, folks?
snow.png

Flick to, say Fonteny, and sunshine, flick back to High Force, and snow. What am I doing wrong, folks?
You're not doing anything wrong at all, it is a feature of CM. The High Force track thanks to @ly993's ini file now has seasons implemented, so if you have that enabled in CM, the track will load the current season for where the track is located in the real world. You can either manually change the date in CM before starting a race or turn season adjustments off.

all I have are dump files which are just symbols

No log.txt at all in that folder I mentioned?

Thank you VERY much!

I've just been there two weeks ago and drove half the track by pure chance, thinking "this would be great in Assetto"! :thumbsup:

If only we could simulate different kinds of weather in different parts of the track. I've had thick fog on the pass and then amazing sunshine going down into the valley.

Thank you VERY much!

I've just been there two weeks ago and drove half the track by pure chance, thinking "this would be great in Assetto"! :thumbsup:

If only we could simulate different kinds of weather in different parts of the track. I've had thick fog on the pass and then amazing sunshine going down into the valley.
Would sols dynamic weather not simulate this? Create a config that changes randomly every few minutes? I’m sure you can customise what it changes to as well.

i prefer Custom Tracks Bakery, in OptiX bakery for Nvidia gpus, there are more bugs in the finished VAO files. And Custom Tracks Bakery is also fast.
Hmm, what sort of bugs? It’s just that old bakery checks lighting per-vertex, so it looks bad if vertices are occluded, and optix bakery instead properly takes samples over triangle surface and then calculates vertex values to try and match proper surface lighting accurately. And if there are any issues like mesh still being wrongly occluded, it allows to shift sampled points away from the surface.

Hmm, what sort of bugs? It’s just that old bakery checks lighting per-vertex, so it looks bad if vertices are occluded, and optix bakery instead properly takes samples over triangle surface and then calculates vertex values to try and match proper surface lighting accurately. And if there are any issues like mesh still being wrongly occluded, it allows to shift sampled points away from the surface.

i don't know much about it, i just drag and drop the KN5 files on the bakery.exe.

as i have done it with the GRID san francisco track, with Optix i had flickering shadows on 2-3 buildings.
with the Custom Bakery it looked clean on the same places.

You're not doing anything wrong at all, it is a feature of CM. The High Force track thanks to @ly993's ini file now has seasons implemented, so if you have that enabled in CM, the track will load the current season for where the track is located in the real world. You can either manually change the date in CM before starting a race or turn season adjustments off.

No log.txt at all in that folder I mentioned?

thats it

Attachments

• log.txt
    17.8 KB · Views: 232
Getting this when trying to use it online, tried with 20 pits, 40 and 60

Code:
CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
WAS LATE, HAD TO LOOP 113 times
WAS LATE, HAD TO LOOP 3 times
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000000001E135F8A)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 000000001E135F8A)
000000001E135F8A (python33): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B2B9D55)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B2B9D55)
00007FF90B2B9D55 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B2BA8A1)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B2BA8A1)
00007FF90B2BA8A1 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B0D1AB2)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF90B0D1AB2)
00007FF90B0D1AB2 (DWrite): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (261): Game::update
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (112): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF972AE7BD4)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF972AE7BD4)
00007FF972AE7BD4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): (function-name not available)
ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF972FCCED1)
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF972FCCED1)
00007FF972FCCED1 (ntdll): (filename not available): (function-name not available)

Thanks very much. What an excellent track. Roads I drive quite often, so awesome to see on Assetto Corsa!

The only thing I would suggest don't feel right compared to the actual roads, are the hairpins as you go up the Pennines from Stanhope are not anywhere near tight enough or steep enough on this version. It would be awesome if this could be tweaked, as this would make it a real challenge! Most other things really reminded me of the actual roads though. So thanks, was great fun testing it out.

Doesn't look to be anything wrong with your settings. Have you tried with/without CSP and SOL (also updated to latest version)? Also have you tried with Brun's original link with no .ini added just the plain track folder? (delete the ini if you have installed it and give that a shot also)

Getting this when trying to use it online, tried with 20 pits, 40 and 60

Code:
CRASH in:...

Can you post the full log instead of just the crash section? Brun said multiplayer is untested. What if you try just in an offline hot lap or practice session, does it still crash?

To all the track- and config- and skin-builders: bring some variety to vegetation. You can combine the old 3D grass with GrassFX cleverly like this:
Screenshot_sts_dc2_typer_spoon_anneau_du_rhin2016_10-1-120-23-36-1.jpg

@Brun Feel free to use these textures to exchange the old 3D grass with some flowers and plants like this .
You can use my textures, find them in the CSP discord channel: config library.

I would love to see some variety like this on this wonderful High Force Track!! Cheers

Doesn't look to be anything wrong with your settings. Have you tried with/without CSP and SOL (also updated to latest version)? Also have you tried with Brun's original link with no .ini added just the plain track folder? (delete the ini if you have installed it and give that a shot also)

Can you post the full log instead of just the crash section? Brun said multiplayer is untested. What if you try just in an offline hot lap or practice session, does it still crash?

I can use it offline, funny thing is there are other people playing in my server and I cant join ^_^ Tried without CSP, not sure how to try without sol altho I don't think thats the problem..

Attachments

• log.txt
    360.9 KB · Views: 188

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 72.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Standard game content