Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for this, its so much like the real place......love how the pits are the hotel carpark.
My replay camera 7 is a bit off, but dont know if its my sol/custom shader patch settings or what?

also i hope you dont mind, but to give the name and location some context this is in my drone video taken at high force last year..

High Force - the road runs along the right of the stream on the hill

The walkway down to it is directly opposite the hotel, down the little cutting in the wall.
Once again, big thanks, and cant wait to see this develop further...already looks amazing at dusk with sol 1.4 and csp

I certainly haven't experienced anything I'd describe as shaking. Am aware of the scale issue, but the only thing I've seen related to that is flickering on LCD dashboards.

At the moment, the config INI I made for this goes into the assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks folder.

The original config from @Brun can be removed: assettocorsa\content\tracks\highforce\highforce.ini

Make sure the above is done when AC is not running.

I am seeing the shaking also, it's due to the size of the track. As @Fanapryde says there are one or two possible workarounds, YMMV.

It's not just "some systems" as it's part of the core code of the game, but yeah, certainly not much to be done about it.

This track is great fun... always excited for a crapload more real-world roads to drive around on.

Building window glow is WIP, almost done.
high5.png

It's not just "some systems" as it's part of the core code of the game, but yeah, certainly not much to be done about it.../...
"Most systems" then ?
I have absolutely no shaking on this track, whereas I remember suffering violent shaking on one of the Isle of Man tracks (or was it Targa ?).

"Most systems" then ?
I have absolutely no shaking on this track, whereas I remember suffering violent shaking on one of the Isle of Man tracks (or was it Targa ?).
Iirc CSP has some build in anti shake function for the car interior.

But it may actually depend on your system too

Last edited:
Fantastic track! But I am also getting bad shaking but only on certain cars. These same cars also get same glitch when trying to drive other big tracks like Targa Florio.

If anyone else has the TC legends Ford Cortina or the 911 from that pack and then sees if it is wobbling to the extent vision through the windscreen is blurry, I would be grateful for the confirmation its my system.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back