Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
To all the track- and config- and skin-builders: bring some variety to vegetation. You can combine the old 3D grass with GrassFX cleverly like this: View attachment 343159
@Brun Feel free to use these textures to exchange the old 3D grass with some flowers and plants like this .
You can use my textures, find them in the CSP discord channel: config library.

I would love to see some variety like this on this wonderful High Force Track!! Cheers
I was already planning to add stuff like this and heather etc. Had sourced some textures but yours look good as well, thanks.

very realistic UK roads, look on map around Yorkshire.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: great job

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_highforce_11-1-120-17-26-0.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_highforce_11-1-120-17-26-0.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 212
Hey Brun :)

Thank you for this awesome track!

Had spent yesterday several hours with the stock Mazda mx5 on this track...... what a fun!
This track has awesome "flow" and is sooo long :) Cant stop to drive it.
The layout is just perfect.

Please go on and i am very excited about the further updates. The performance with Sol is very good so far.
Someone has already mentioned it and it would be cool to get 2-way traffic on the roads.

Maybe one suggestion...... i dont know the real area of this track and the condition of the road surfaces :) But it will be cool to thave here and there some uneven areas or small potholes. This is always a good method to rise the driving immersion. :) But maybe you have already considered it. I dont know your plan what you want to do with this track?

Last edited:
Can't get this to load in Practice or Hotlap. It crashes and I get bounced back to the CM main screen with a "Race Ended" message. I've tried installing it several times.

Mate, thanks so much for all the work youve put into this, and everyone else that has helped.
ive been waiting for a decent english track! and its easy on the ol graphcs card even in vr with all patches!
may i suggest a lotus 98t with the following setup:

max downforce
100% turbo (obviously)
200+mph gearing
soft tyres (quali tyres wont last a lap)
60 liters fuel

Doesn't look to be anything wrong with your settings. Have you tried with/without CSP and SOL (also updated to latest version)? Also have you tried with Brun's original link with no .ini added just the plain track folder? (delete the ini if you have installed it and give that a shot also)

Can you post the full log instead of just the crash section? Brun said multiplayer is untested. What if you try just in an offline hot lap or practice session, does it still crash?

Tried it without the .ini still race cancelled

Hey @Brun, do you plan on doing a "raceday" version, prepped like an Irish Road Racing/TT track (corner markers, safety measures, spectators etc.)? That would be amazing!

My LAC server is set with High Force for a few days with Caterham cars.

No damage and fixed time and weather (10 am - scattered clouds) to make learning the track easier.

Check for:

Lost Highway | High Force | Caterhams

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes