Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
isn't "brun" a good name enough ? ;)
porsche-962-camel-2-jpg.286036

With the suggested fix for the shaking it is still the same, but thanks to those that suggested it.

This is happening with both Kunos and Mod cars of all types. It is most noticeable when the sim starts in the car park, but of course is less noticeable when you get going.

Anyway, loving the track!

With the suggested fix for the shaking it is still the same, but thanks to those that suggested it.

This is happening with both Kunos and Mod cars of all types. It is most noticeable when the sim starts in the car park, but of course is less noticeable when you get going.

Anyway, loving the track!

I get it too in a variety of tracks - it isn't a problem when you're driving but a bit irritating when you pull over to look at a view :)

its a bout 10x worse on shuto you get used to it usually tho in pits its worse i also tried the shaking fix did nothing for me

Great track! As for vertex AO, I’d recommend to use the new OptiX bakery, it works much faster and produces much smoother result (it needs CUDA and does need to have that massive CUDA Toolkit installed, but I think it would still save time overall; also, it could work on CPU, but it seems to be around 100 times slower without that CUDA acceleration).

i prefer Custom Tracks Bakery, in OptiX bakery for Nvidia gpus, there are more bugs in the finished VAO files. And Custom Tracks Bakery is also fast.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.