Resource icon

Tracks High Force v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi download High Force, which is fantastic but all the trees are brown as in autumn ?
I have tried to reset the date in sol weather app but stays the same. I have notice in some YouTube videos they are a perfect green but in others they are as mine brown.

Hi download High Force, which is fantastic but all the trees are brown as in autumn ?
I have tried to reset the date in sol weather app but stays the same. I have notice in some YouTube videos they are a perfect green but in others they are as mine brown.
if you choose the date of the race here :
1673694634281.png

otherwise you can turn it off altogether somewhere in the settings of shader patch
but the list is too long, and the search option doesn't work, so good luck :D

1673694670358.png

ive dragged and dropped the file into my cm but it keeps spawning me inside of the ground and into the void even in practice. can anyone help?

can anyone make a new ai line for racing instead of the traffic one. plz been using this track for a while and is annoying that cars just end up in one lane and stay there

this needs a new ai line badly ( not a traffic ai line) so you can race properly most of the cars just end up driving on the grass most of the time.
the ai needs to be able to use the who track . hope you know what i mean.

id make one but i don't know were the track starts and ends

Last edited:
Top quality map. I'm from Yorkshire and this route is an absolute pleasure to drive, just like it is IRL. Great work!

One question I have though: is there a way to switch off the no entry sign when driving in the oncoming lane?

Last edited:
hey.. not sure if this has already been posted in the past and i hate to be this guy because this map looks absolutely outsanding.. however im new to AC and i have downloaded this map and for some reason when i load in, i am in the sky and none of the map loads in, and when i click on drive i fall out of the sky and into an abyss lol, any help would be much appreciated.

hey.. not sure if this has already been posted in the past and i hate to be this guy because this map looks absolutely outsanding.. however im new to AC and i have downloaded this map and for some reason when i load in, i am in the sky and none of the map loads in, and when i click on drive i fall out of the sky and into an abyss lol, any help would be much appreciated.
A good place to start :) : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-installing-tutorial-video.135781/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back