AC GT Championship Round 3 @ Barbagallo - Sunday 17th March 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're at Barbagallo Raceway Wanneroo for some GT4 action, in Round 3 of the GT Championship!!

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

WanerooSupercars19.png

Server Details:
  • Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 10 (Practice server throughout the race week)
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CET, 20:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars:

Event details:
  • Track: Barbagallo
  • Pit stop: MANDATORY STOP between 10 and 50 minutes.
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind, Fast track.
  • Track Temp: 33C
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory TC and ABS
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 2 warnings before a drive through penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed by the server in the chat window/top of the screen at the end of each lap.

Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

Info on scoring/penalties here

Practice Server is up!!

Good evening Gents. Race server fires up in 35 minutes. For those of you in the US the daylight saving is maybe off, as @Alfred Wayne mentioned last week. Qualy starts in just under 2 hours :)
Yes, was wondering why only couple people here, then remember we are now 1 hour earlier.

I am having trouble signing onto the discord race channel. After hitting the join button, my avatar does not show up in the list, I can't hear anyone and no one appears to hear me. Could someone do an invite to me?

Yes, was wondering why only couple people here, then remember we are now 1 hour earlier.

I am having trouble signing onto the discord race channel. After hitting the join button, my avatar does not show up in the list, I can't hear anyone and no one appears to hear me. Could someone do an invite to me?

Sent you an invite link. Sounds like your need to connect your rd account or you're on a different discord account to normal?

Last edited:
I had another misfire from the steering wheel. This time after just 5 laps. From 6th place back to 17th. I thought to myself that there would be zero points here anyway, so why bother the others while driving on this track, which isn't exactly ideal for overtaking. And there was a bit of anger too. I drove into the pits and that was it for today.

I can't go back to CSP 1.79 because of all the "pure" stuff. Everything always worked well there. Let's see what we can do there.

I hope everyone else had fun. :thumbsup:

Anyone has an idea what is wrong with my discord access?
After I join the voice channel, I don't get actual access (don't hear, can't talk).
I also got the icon in the voice channel bar showing a lock on the speak and if I hoover over it, it says "voice limited". :(:(:(

Screenshot 2024-03-17 145350.png

Anyone has an idea what is wrong with my discord access?
After I join the voice channel, I don't get actual access (don't hear, can't talk).
I also got the icon in the voice channel bar showing a lock on the speak and if I hoover over it, it says "voice limited". :(:(:(

View attachment 739301
You could try Disassociating the Discord account and then reconnect it. You can do this in the Connected Accounts page of your profile.

P16 in qualifying, didn't have nearly enough pace for the top 10 I wanted.

Great start and I picked my way through the early incidents and found myself in p7. The guys ahead were pulling away and the rest were catching so I pitted a few laps after the window opened, just as Allan got to within 1.5 seconds.

Emerged into a bit of traffic but had some good racing, then as people pitted I was running in p8. Kimi was heading a small pack that was chasing me and eventually I had to defend for several laps. 6 minutes to go he got past into the last corner, followed by Jari then Allan.

P11 in the end and only lapped by Fulvio and Jason (just on last lap).

Thanks to everyone for racing and Brian for organising.

Great racing all, as always! Things were tight at the top ....except for that guy way....way....way...out front :) Congrats Fulvio, Jason and Thomas!
Thanks Brian ..... already looking forward to Jarama!
Congrats to the podium and to you, Weston, as well! Really close quali, and nice fight for the first laps between us. Unfortunatelly I went slightly off track after a few laps and allowed Robert to pass.
@Robert also very nice defending, I think it would have been quite impossible for me to cleanly pass without this undercut. Btw. I mixed something up when we talked yesterday, it was Patrick with whom I almost had crashed at his pit entry :confused::whistling:

Very tight grid this time, a lot of traffic, so much fun! :cool:

Sadly I couldn't keep up the pace with the podium runners this time, made some little mistakes as well. Will give my best to fight back next time :D

My lovely Mercedes cube control wheel which I love has decided to keep disconnecting from blue tooth, I loose one of the paddldle shifts or the whole wheel disconnects.
Does anyone on our forum use a cube control blue tooth wheel, if so do you have any problems with blue tooth connection.
Since writing the above the wheel has now decided not turn on in BT mode at all.

My lovely Mercedes cube control wheel which I love has decided to keep disconnecting from blue tooth, I loose one of the paddldle shifts or the whole wheel disconnects.
Does anyone on our forum use a cube control blue tooth wheel, if so do you have any problems with blue tooth connection.
Since writing the above the wheel has now decided not turn on in BT mode at all.

Maybe worth testing your pc end. Update/reinstall the drivers. You could try transfering a video from your phone to the PC to see if it completes without loosing connection.

PS
Cube control were excellent, responded immediately, at present all seems to be sorted, complicated, but got there in the end.
lets hope all is well
Thankyou Brian for your input, you were not far off in your suggestion:):thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.