AC 90s BTCC Season Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the 2023 RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club BTCC Season.

In addition to our normal club events on Sundays, the first RD AC Racing Club BTCC championship will run using all of the 3 released PM3DM super touring cars. All race department premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Schedule: (block these dates in your agenda!): All on Sunday Evening.

1. 27th August 2023 - Brands Hatch (OSRW Version)
  2. 24th September 2023 - Donington National
  3. 29th October 2023 - Thruxton
  4. 26th November 2023 - Silverstone International
  5. 28th January 2024 - Croft
  6. 25th February 2024 - Snetterton
  7. 31st March 2024 - Castle Combe
  8. 28th April 2024 -Brand Hatch Indy
  9. 26th May 2024 - Silverstone International

Start Times and server info
  • Practice: RaceDepartment.com Server 9 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race: RaceDepartment.com Server 9 - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST, 18:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST, 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST, 19:40 UTC) | 2 x 25 minute - Race
  • Qualy determines 1st race and 2nd race grid.
  • Times will go +/- 1 hour for DST... The server penguin will know and adjust.

For each event, a thread will be posted as usual as a reminder and for the latest information.

CARS:

Cars - (Ballast/Restrictor)

Race control/Driver comms.

Please setup discord for championship events.

Not a racing club regular? Post in the thread below for access to the sign up form/servers.

27/30 grid slots.

@Pedro Ramada
@carlosbasto82
@Jay Mack

Race Threads

Round 1

Round 2

Last edited:
Scoring

Best 16/18 events count towards your point total at the end.

You must complete 75% of the race distance in order to earn championship points.

Point System
PlacePoints

+1 point for pole position and fastest lap

Penalties

A championship gives us the opportunity to deduct points or add time as a penalty. Below are the penalties for this championship. Please report incidents to the host. That will help to maintain the high standards of driving we are accustomed to in these events. For multiple unsafe actions within a single reported incident, the time penalties and point deductions are cumulative. You mauy be DQ'd from race or championship for unsportsmanlike behavior.

• Golden Rule: if you break the Golden Rule, all points will be deducted from that event. Normal procedure via formal report and internal discussion within RD staff if there's an disagreement.
  • Unsafe overtake/defending or dive bomb: 5/10/30 second penalties for each case.
  • Track Limits: 5/10/30 second penalties for gaining an advantage outside of tracks limits.
  • Ignoring blue flag: 2 points taken off for each case.
  • Dangerous Driving: 2+ points may be also deducted for any unsafe actions causing an incident (e.g. unsafe rejoin/unsafe pit exit/swerving on the straight etc.)
  • All reported incidents and penalties to be judged by race host via the usual PM system. Gentlemanly actions, or otherwise, after an incident may effect the final penalty awarded.
See here for a general guide on rules of racing and some examples of incidents that could result in a penalty.

See you on track!

Last edited:
Hi Brian, Not sure I'll have this ready in time for August as it's quite bit more than a reskin of my original Thruxton mod but if you change the schedule around, who knows!

Thruxton90s.jpg

:)

Nice! I'm in. I've been dying to try out that Primera... Too bad they don't have the Audi A4 available, and wasn't the Alfa 155 in the mix during those years..?

Weird, saw Joe on the server, it wouldn't let me join - tried lower case of the password and reinstalled the cars, still get 'game crashed, wrong password':unsure:

Oops, sorted:D

Last edited:
Nice! I'm in. I've been dying to try out that Primera... Too bad they don't have the Audi A4 available, and wasn't the Alfa 155 in the mix during those years..?

I had been hanging around hoping for another car and updates. Maybe next year :).
The Alfa was early-mid 90s, these are late 90's spec. Not sure how the lap times compare but I would guess the alfa is a few seconds off.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.