AMS2 BMW M1 Procar @ Brasilia, Tuesday 15th November 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I'm in. Also trying out Discord tonight, so bare with me if I'm a little loud or cant be heard, both sliders in Discord are at full tilt. Also would like to get the pw.

Click on settings and go to Voice & Video. Here you can adjust your volumes and click push to talk.
AV1.png

Also, you can adjust the indiviual levels for all connected users with a right click. It helps if someone is too loud or too quiet.
Discord 2.JPG

Also, in the activity settings (first image, lower table) there is an overlay function that will display all users on the monitor screen. It's helpful to see who is talking.

You can still join Pinky! ;)

I sooo want to. But I left my apartment at 05:30 this morning, and will have to do the same tomorrow. And I am - no joke, moving a couple of thousand kilos of chocolate, snacks, soda and other stuff for the kiosks at one of "my" stadiums at work tomorrow. I'll hopefully be ZzzZZzzZZ-ing by the time this race starts.
We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks when the football season is over, and I take the holiday I didn't take this summer :p

EDIT: Oh, and no, no forklifts or anything. It's manual lift and place. Do have golf car to use for some areas, but still have to lift and place. I'm quite knackered after 9-10hr work-days like that.

EDIT 2: Also. I have won each time I've done the AMS2 club here. When Jan joins, I have no chance to keep that stat :roflmao: Seriously though. Original post and Edit 1 are the reasons! :)

Good race. It's a great car. In the second race, the change in weather and the darkness made me totally confused. That looked incredibly good. AMS2 is really a great game.

Thanks to Daniel for the "golden rule move". But I also slipped a bit uncontrollably over the track with the worn tires.

Great event :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back