Resource icon

Cars Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Those are indeed modern reproductions on what are possibly faster modern tires. Even then the dynamics are probably quite right. Besides, it's hard to judge absolute pace from a video where it's not being pushed.

ISSUE: For some reason this car will no longer load. It worked fine until yesterday. I had a new gaming PC built and have re-installed AC without issue and then replaced the content folder with my old one, without issue. When the car would not load, I downloaded it again, un-zipped it, put the "content" in the content folder (replaced about 478 files), and put the "system" folder in the system folder (replaced about 4 files). It still does not load when I select that car and a track combination. When I change the car to another one with the same track, all works as it should. Any suggestions?.

ISSUE: For some reason this car will no longer load. It worked fine until yesterday. I had a new gaming PC built and have re-installed AC without issue and then replaced the content folder with my old one, without issue. When the car would not load, I downloaded it again, un-zipped it, put the "content" in the content folder (replaced about 478 files), and put the "system" folder in the system folder (replaced about 4 files). It still does not load when I select that car and a track combination. When I change the car to another one with the same track, all works as it should. Any suggestions?.
Not really much to go on, as long as your install has all the files from the zip (both content and system) that's all it depends on so it should work. Does the error log say anything?

Stereo updated Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 with a new update entry:

minor fixes + 1 breaking change

IMPORTANT: Due to a request from SRS the folder name of the mod is changed, so this will not overwrite version 1.0.
Either delete that version or rename assettocorsa\content\cars\russell-alexis_mk14\ to assettocorsa\content\cars\russell_alexis_mk14\ before installing the new one. If you've installed extra skins they'll need to be moved, otherwise deleting the old one should be fine.

As before to installing manually, open the 7zip file, navigate to MODS\Russell-Alexis_Mk14\ and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still can't get this car to load. It did a while back and I had a good time with it. Cannot figure what is causing it not to load. AC Manger has visibility to it but when loading the sim, it reverts back to "Race Closed". As far as I know everything is in the right place but that doesn't mean it is.

Still can't get this car to load. It did a while back and I had a good time with it. Cannot figure what is causing it not to load. AC Manger has visibility to it but when loading the sim, it reverts back to "Race Closed". As far as I know everything is in the right place but that doesn't mean it is.
Can you provide a bit more info, maybe post the last ~100 lines of log.txt? (in Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs)

Make sure you place the following three shader files from the archive in the system/shaders/win folder:
stPerPixelMultiMap_specular_meta.ini
stPerPixelMultiMap_specular_ps.fxo
stPerPixelMultiMap_specular_vs.fxo

If they're not there you will get "Race Cancelled". Hope this helps :)

Are these the same shaders that were in the first version? If so they are already there aren't they, or do we have to take out the old ones and put these in ?

Great looking skins too and all the windshield look good now. The adjustable brakes help a lot too. Very efficient files as well. Even with a 18 car field still up in the 100's.
One of the best single seaters out there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.