Resource icon

Cars Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
That style of tach is called "chronometric". No, it wasn't the only kind of tach available back then. Primary purpose was so driver could check if they overrevved, without having a telltale. It shouldn't be laggy when revs are going up, but holds the peak for a moment.

Thank you for this amazing mod! I will be happy to donate to you.

I have a few questions regarding the car in the track. First is about basic setup. I am a Van Diemen RF86 owner and I would like to have similar feelings (I know are different cars). I tried to do my own setup because the default makes a roller car in my opinion. Now I have two problems; In the first turn in the rear of the car is going faster than the driver going the car oversteer in the breaking and the first steering wheel movement. When I enter the corner, with some problems, then I have huge understeer.
Anyone has a setup/guide for having an easier car?
Regarding the tyres, I was using East model but I don't know if they are model based on Dunlop or Avon AC9. Do you think North model will be better for my "style" of car I am looking for?

Hope you can help me. Anyway, congrats for this amazing car Stereo. Really appreciate.

I think the north ones have a tiny microscopic extra amount of grip. Also use camber extravaganza. The car is 100% mechanical grip and there's very little so you wanna squeeze as much as possible out of the suspension set up. To fix your braking issues set the braking much more to the front.

This mod looks great, I am racing a formula junior at Goodwood in a few weeks and want to use your mod to help me learn the circuit before I go, but every time I try to launch the car it just says race cancelled, can anyone please help me. It shows the car in the select screen and has the information and i can choose the skins but it wont let me drive it. Any help is appreciated thanks

This mod looks great, I am racing a formula junior at Goodwood in a few weeks and want to use your mod to help me learn the circuit before I go, but every time I try to launch the car it just says race cancelled, can anyone please help me. It shows the car in the select screen and has the information and i can choose the skins but it wont let me drive it. Any help is appreciated thanks
Installation instructions are this, can't really say anything beyond that.

Open 7zip file.
Navigate through MODS\Russell-Alexis_Mk14\, extract content + system + extension folder to AC root folder. Typically this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa.

If you don't have CSP you can skip the extension folder, other 2 need to both go in correct places.

Nice formula ford, does this suppose have a flame backfire out exhaust ? Im not seeing any while behind other cars......:);).......thank you

Using the follow camera they come out of the left rear suspension not the exhaust pipe on cars that use the extension folder exhaust

Last edited:
When it run it at Laguna Seca, the FF is too fast, it seems unrealistic. When I run the same car at t Mod'd track (INDE), the car is ridiculously slow. What gives and how do I fix the speed issue?

Thanks a lot for this excellent mod! Definitely the nicest early FF anywhere! I donated immediately! :)

Just a couple of questions:

- do you know the exact wheel lock of the original car?
- do you have recommendations on ffb settings (I use a DD1)

Thanks again!

If I copy the extra kn5 files to extension folder, I get a lower exhaust. IF I don't, I don't get the stock exhaust that goes on top and is chrome. But I can see it in the custom showroom. Ingame there is no exhaust at all.
Any fix for this?

EDIT: Found out it depends on the skin! facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Don't really understand the problem, the extra kn5 files are part of the mod and that's where they go. If you don't use them there won't be an exhaust on skins that use that file.

Last edited:
Can't thank you enough for this mod. I purchased Chassis #15 Russell Alexis last December and I'm currently getting it track ready for April. Being able to run the mod around Pacific Raceways will give me a huge leg up before test & track day!

This RA is possibly the most original to exist. Sat in a barn unused for 30 years. Updated for modern safety (nice high roll bar), fire suppression, oil system in the rear. Original yellow gel coat and original Bob Opert racing blue accents. Only has about 30 hours of track time total and no accidents.

414376152_10228055674595448_7868002365949622633_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can't thank you enough for this mod. I purchased Chassis #15 Russell Alexis last December and I'm currently getting it track ready for April. Being able to run the mod around Pacific Raceways will give me a huge leg up before test & track day!

This RA is possibly the most original to exist. Sat in a barn unused for 30 years. Updated for modern safety (nice high roll bar), fire suppression, oil system in the rear. Original yellow gel coat and original Bob Opert racing blue accents. Only has about 30 hours of track time total and no accidents.

View attachment 731596
You know what to do mate, lots of helmet cam footage with an external mic close to the exhaust pipe :roflmao: have fun!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 182 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.5%