Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 Pack

Cars Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 Pack 3.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think there might be something wrong with the tire wear for the 90's DTM version. In the league I'm racing, we have the Sierra 90's DTM vs. BMW E30 Gr.A 92 vs. Mercedes 190E and Sierra's tires seem to last much longer than the other cars, giving it a bit of an unfair advantage. We're running 50% damage and 125% tire wear in server settings btw.

I think there might be something wrong with the tire wear for the 90's DTM version. In the league I'm racing, we have the Sierra 90's DTM vs. BMW E30 Gr.A 92 vs. Mercedes 190E and Sierra's tires seem to last much longer than the other cars, giving it a bit of an unfair advantage. We're running 50% damage and 125% tire wear in server settings btw.
It's the same kind of tyres, I will see it later.

I check the tyres, they are the same as the other DTM, same parameters. Possibly the way the car is driven (as it behaves differently from Mercedes and BMW) provides less wear.

I am new to this so I may have overlooked the files.

Does anyone have painting templates for this mod so I can start to build my own skin for a league?

=LM=908GTS updated 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 with a new update entry:

Updated tyres for DTM and Rallycross versions. New car : the rally version !

Here's a new update for this mod ! Enjoy !

- Updated tyres on DTM version
- New tyres on Rallycross version
- New car : the rally version, it's not finished yet because I have to find someone to modify the 3d model (rim and interior).

The rally version is a GrA with rally tyres I have made and new gear box, it's not finished so be fair.

Read the rest of this update entry...

So does the rally version have the same engine? That would be so wrong.

E:...from simulation point of view. Nothing wrong with fantasy vehicles in general, so don't take this comment in a wrong way.

Last edited:
Hi @=LM=908GTS
I have not yet been able to test your mod really well enough to leave an evaluation on it I will do it as soon as I have time.

I tested a first part the RS 500 + drift missing an animation shift

here is a link for her
https://*************/wi6qdnf6e1sm/shift_anim_rs500_drift_cars.rar.html

There is no virus I am not like that you could download without worries ;)

I understand the 500mb limitation. I'm just saying do a 7z of the folders, instead of zipping up separate 7z's? Same size. Or you mean 7z is not allowed to be uploaded?

Hi. Can i ask if there is any difference between the GroupA version and the Rally version other than the skins? Also, is the drift version fictional like the rx?

Great mod.
Did another race a few days back, and 4 cars again entered pits and just stood there, after 1st lap. I have never seen any other ks or mod car do that on my track, nor on other tracks. Weird.
Not a huge problem, but as I come closer to releasing my track, I will have to take a closer look to it.
Maybe it's a just a lucky (or unlucky) combination of our mods...

Just in case, my mod is this one:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/roller-coaster-race-circuit-test-release.23770/
I have the same problem only with this car. Impossible to play against AI. They all just go to pits without any reason after few laps.

I was planning on using the DTM version of this car for an event at the end of the month with the Kunos Mercedes 190E & BMW E90.

Unfortunately we've found that the tyre life on the Sierra is twice that of the Kunos cars so this unbalances the Sierra from the Kunos cars.

Any chance of a hotfix? :)

I was planning on using the DTM version of this car for an event at the end of the month with the Kunos Mercedes 190E & BMW E90.

Unfortunately we've found that the tyre life on the Sierra is twice that of the Kunos cars so this unbalances the Sierra from the Kunos cars.

Any chance of a hotfix? :)

It's possible, I'll Pm you to talk about it.

I have the same problem only with this car. Impossible to play against AI. They all just go to pits without any reason after few laps.

About the ai pitting after one lap or more. I found this (don't think it come from the car but from the circuit...)

"Are you using a mod track? A lot of them that have this happen can be fixed if you copy the 'fast_lane.ai' file from the 'ai' folder and paste it into the 'data' folder. You then need to rename the copy to 'ideal_line.ai'."

I have the same issue than you and do it on a track and the issue was solved.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%