Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I made replay camera sets to enjoy scenery.
Try it if you like.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fontney-replay-cameras.35301/

Screenshot_bo_singer_fonteny_13-8-120-14-24-7.jpg

dear Fat-Alfie. I have a question for you. how can I lay out a new ai line correctly on your track? at the turn, grande ourse is a very dangerous / risky trajectory for the ai line, and some brands of cars (bots) simply cannot pass it, some will be turned around, and some will fly off the track completely. I'm a newbie, after reading I learned that there is an AI line application and with it you can lay a new ai line. on other tracks I have no problem creating a new ai line. on your track, after creating a new ai line, the problem with turning grande ourse is solved, but the bots start to arrange blockages and accidents with each other at the start, as well as reaching the end of the circle, they slow down a lot before the finish. could you help me with advice on how to avoid these problems when creating a new ai line. I hope google translate correctly translated.

Last edited:
I do actually have an experimental AI line with revised boundaries for that section, plus an ai_hints.ai file, if you would like to test them out.

I made them for another member of the forum who was suffering the same issue at the same point in the circuit. I tested the changes with Ben's Singer 4.0 and it fixed the issue for me.

That is great, thank you man.

It looks especialy beautiful and is a blast to drive.

It gives me the kind of driving holiday i really love and can´t do right now because of "you know what"

And as im trying to learn Heel´n´Toe in my progressed age it will give me plenty of time ( and motivation) to practise

Thank you again
Carsten

Oh my word. What a fantastic track! I had a blast just doing a normal cruise keeping to the lane with the Ferrari 250 GTO, pushing the car to the limit while not going over the centreline. Any other cars you or anybody else could recommend for me to try out that works well with this track?

On another note, it really reminds me of some of the roads I have driven before in Tuscany; any plans to do a Tuscany countryside track, specifically the Val d'Orcia region? It would be amazing!

Also, I've found the evening golden hour to be an amazing time to drive this track, especially with the weather and lighting mods installed.

I once went for a drive here in this one, and it was a very pleasant surprise

Track is amazing, thanks for the work! Already drove couple thousands kilometers on Fonteny.

Is there any chance to see an autumn skin? Vegetation on this track is super cool, so it would be nice to see it in orange/yellow colors with fallen leaves on the sides of the road :)

• Deleted member 197115

SOL seasonal adjustment doesn't work on this track?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back