Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, you just fell through a gap in the physical mesh, at the bottom of the 3 lakes. Those have been blocked up for the updated version so shouldn't happen again - sorry about that; I got lazy when I was making the lakes and just detached the lake bed to use as the water, leaving a hole behind.

That should only have happened when you drove off track, though. When you restarted the game you should have been back at the correct spawn point :unsure:

Wow time attack mode. Not valid but first attempt @7:30 in the following:

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII Time Attack 1.0 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...ack.26972/

I spent just over 10 hours learning this track and only today did I notice the push bike under the bridge arch. Detail everywhere I keep noticing. Why I noticed this in the EVO i do not know as everything passes at such a rate. Good stuff Fat-Alfie, what else is there to notice, hmmm.

Today, it is my birthday.
And I must say I got a wonderful present driving your track.
And even more as a french guy driving thru this wonderful area of our wonderful country !
Cruising a 911 in this beautiful landscape is a pure joy.

Honestly, there is beautiful tracks available, from many talented gus.

But it seems to me that this is maybe the most (country roads) beautiful track I have ever seen in any simulation.

Un grand merci pour ce joyaux ! Meilleurs vœux
(donation en cours "of course")

Last edited:
Bunting in the villages on race-day - check! :)

46TlWoz.jpg

l4AWTsT.jpg

[QUOTE="Fat-Alfie, post: 3093844, member: 138572
That should only have happened when you drove off track, though. When you restarted the game you should have been back at the correct spawn point :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Nope, read my post back again, because that was the problem, it did stay to that purple whahala.

Sorry about those errors, guys - I should have checked the wording more thoroughly :redface:

All good reasons to release an update in the New Year, though. along with a missing grass verge, adjusted tree textures/materials, updated hedge and bush models, Autumn skin and (most probably) a reverse layout.

Can I just say a huge 'thank you' to everyone who has taken the time to try out my track. I am very much aware that it has quite a few things going against it - fictional, quite long, not at all like modern racetracks - but the comments in the reviews that people have left have blown me away. I never thought so many people would be interested in this kind of track; I have been utterly surprised!

Thanks again guys, and thanks to the great people at RD for hosting this hobby of ours :thumbsup:

I told you the community was gonna go crazy for this track!!! hahahha :roflmao:

For obvious reasons I suggest all the cars on our Fonteny trackday server :D Search for VintageAC in the server list.

Ok I will check that out. Public server tricky cause you know someone will ruin it for you when your on a PB. Always happens.

This Vintage enough. Jumped in and went completely stock settings. Ratios too short. 1st lap. Easy sub 9 in this.

A few more additions to the scenery...

2ONaDEA.jpg

pKZuUga.jpg

avOLzpy.jpg
Spooky! I was just thinking the other day how good a tall viaduct or railway bridge would be at Fonteny. Can you drive underneath/through it or is it not part of the main road?

Is this in preparation for a steam train chugging along the top of it à la Ilja's new CSP tools?

Great minds think alike! :)

It's not physical at the moment but it is accessible if you drive across the fields. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to drive up onto it, either.

I know I am obsessed with this track. No work so have some spare time. I cannot thank you enough Fat-Alfie.
This is from VintageAC trackday server.

Last edited:

I know I am obsessed with this track. No work so have some spare time. I cannot thank you enough Fat-Alfie.
This is from VintageAC trackday server.
yeah but there's a video section for that, it's not fun to bump the discussion thread with just videos. You can always open a thread in the main assetto corsa section with all your videos and we will gladly watch them
cheers

Don't mean to be the bad guy here and it's not my thread either but I think it's for the good.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.