Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dave strikes again with another quality addition to AC. Your contribution to the sim racing community is of high standard and humility. I just love how you find unique areas of motorsport history to bring it to the sim we love. For your efforts please accept a small donation as a massive thank you.

Last edited:
Nice track, the ACL DeTomaso Pantera, can circulate here in 4th gear, great relaxed drive.
we've had a better Pantera since then ;)

Very nice track, tried only one time with the Stradale and loved it.

But as a french man, i noticed some mistakes on a couple of bilboards on first sight.

Cocal-Cola:
It should be "Je bois Coca-Cola" instead of "J'e bois de Coca-Cola".

Carburateur Solex:
It should be "Achetez le meilleur" instead of "Acheter le meilleur".

Prettier for the eyes for us froggies.

Sorry about those errors, guys - I should have checked the wording more thoroughly :redface:

All good reasons to release an update in the New Year, though. along with a missing grass verge, adjusted tree textures/materials, updated hedge and bush models, Autumn skin and (most probably) a reverse layout.

Can I just say a huge 'thank you' to everyone who has taken the time to try out my track. I am very much aware that it has quite a few things going against it - fictional, quite long, not at all like modern racetracks - but the comments in the reviews that people have left have blown me away. I never thought so many people would be interested in this kind of track; I have been utterly surprised!

Thanks again guys, and thanks to the great people at RD for hosting this hobby of ours :thumbsup:

Wow just wow. Spent 3 hours ragging a M1 and Audi Quattro round here last night and had a ball. The detail is amazing. Every lap I notice something new like smoke from the chimneys, all the KM markers and road signs helping me learn the track. Even the mini map is a masterpiece. Managed 9:13 valid lap in M1 but it was slow. 9 min in audi but none were perfect by any means. Just recording a valid lap is hard enough.

Do yourself a favour and get this track.

Merry Xmas Fat Alfie (and all) few beers coming your way. Cheers

Thank you for giving us outstanding tracks!I wish you all the best.This track is IMO your best one.Simply amazing in every way and layout is so much fun.Thanks!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%