Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shaved a couple of tenths off but holy hell, this track is a masterclass in rhythmically lulling you into a false sense of security then violently smacking your ass back to reality. There are a couple of corners that still fool me every single bastard time and I'm losing a big chunk of time there. I'm not fast but am determined to break ten minutes before year end.

33.PNG

What an absolute thrill ride it is though. Fonteny is artistically and technically a masterpiece in sim track construction, but what impresses me more than anything else is the actual flow of the tarmac - the civil engineering of the road itself and the topography of the environment. It just encourages you to drive on the absolute limit. Amazing stuff.

Smashed it! Found I was totally over-driving the 33 in previous laps, and that keeping the tyres quiet and cool is key. I'm now a little embarrassed at my ten-minute target as there's still a lot of gains to be made.
Be interested to hear what proper drivers are managing if anyone else wants to post their times. Remember - stock setup on the 33, standard track layout.

33a.PNG

Smashed it! Found I was totally over-driving the 33 in previous laps, and that keeping the tyres quiet and cool is key. I'm now a little embarrassed at my ten-minute target as there's still a lot of gains to be made.
Be interested to hear what proper drivers are managing if anyone else wants to post their times. Remember - stock setup on the 33, standard track layout.

View attachment 340966

Track conditions / time / temps ?

Porsche RS60... man that's intense because you don't want to lift just to have to get it back up to speed! Love the details!

First half lap, I broke the car about the halfway point. Back to the pits and I managed two complete laps, but with 4-wheels off at the grassy hairpin. I think that's the only corner I don't see coming. Best lap was 12:02.08.

View attachment 340966

Full lap or Tourist?

edit just read post lol. Lets see what i can do.

Last edited:
9.36 on tourist (cause I am an idiot). What is the difference, is tourist quicker by much?

Air 18, Track 24. VintageAC server. Stock setup, first try in Alfa. First is always my cleanest lol then it goes down hill from there usually.

Nice time! Was this with penalties on? Getting a clean fast lap is where the challenge lies as there's many a place where the stewards are extremely strict.

I will only post valid laps otherwise it does not count. I do cut but not enough to invalidate the lap. Times are quicker if not a valid lap. Both vids above are valid laps but you can see some cutting.

So you can't use the raceday version? That's very strange :unsure: What error do you get?

I have used both raceday and trackday layouts extensively (about 35,000km) and have never had a problem with either, nor have I heard any reports of it failing to load.

Maybe it would be worth uninstalling the track and reinstalling it again. I always do this manually by dropping the track's folder from the .zip archive into content\tracks - there are no other files to install, either.

I as always, track has been downloaded and installed by CMfull. I did test the first “race” very intensely but I did get a bit wanton and after slipping true an curve I went off the track and as curiosity did drive on a non official road into a lake. In this lake I did get/see the purple world flying experience. After that I went on driving (for the first time), the tourist track and after starting the tourist I got stuck into that same purple world. New car, new opponents same results, trying with an official Kunos track nothing, back to tourist same purple world, after restart AC/CM complete same purple flying experience at the tourist track.
I will re-download it and install it next weekend manually and report it back. Trying to make screenshots on what lake we are talking and after that driving the tourist track.

note, if doing testings, then race with opponents. In this purple world your car is now being equipped with part from all your opponents, while flying trough the purple sky. Be aware I’m not using drugs like weet, alcoholics, heroine, paddo’s or XTC. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back