F1 2018 Modding Requests

Title: equal mode request
Hi everybody.
I kindly request if is it possible to have a mod were we can change team performance as we like, for example hass better than mercedes or an equal ai mode to reduce gap between top teams and lower teams.
Thanks guys.
Easiest way for cars performance: change of chassis mass. Reduce for outsiders and increase for top's. It really works: if change mass of Williams from 750 to 650, they will immediately be on pole with 2 second advantage. It's just one number for each team in .erp files. Use Ego Erp Archiver and made it by himself. But performance of each driver is unmoddable - Hamilton faster than Bottas etc.

Last edited:
Easiest way for cars performance: change of chassis mass. Reduce for outsiders and increase for top's. It really works: if change mass of Williams from 750 to 650, they will immediately be on pole with 2 second advantage. It's just one number for each team in .erp files. Use Ego Erp Archiver and made it by himself. But performance of each driver is unmoddable - Hamilton faster than Bottas etc.

Thanks man!
I understood, it's a good idea reduce
Hi strongestfish.
Thks , it's a good idea, and i Will try it.
Only a question: the chassis mass is on xml files1 on team name.vtf?
Thanks again

Hi dear painters,
https://f1-gate.com/media/img2018/20180219-rb14.jpg
would someone be willing to paint this camo livery on the 2018 Red Bull chassis?
I would appreciate it a lot!
Cheers
this is what it look like using the original RB chassis
2018_redbull_camo_p_106.1985.jpg

2018_redbull_camo_p_106.1930.jpg

can some one do the Chandon sponsors for the mclaren? i know it wasn't possible not long after the game was first released but im sure ive seen someone use the mclaren and put a sponsor on the car if someone can try?

also is it possible if the mission winnow sponsor can be done on the Ferrari?

Last edited:
search
Can someone make Rich Energy F1 livery (team doesn't matter, altough haas f1 team would fit the theme perfecty as rich energy will be the title sponsor of haas next year). Would be highly appreciated. It should look something like this:
Rich-Energy-F1-Racing.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back