F1 2018 Modding Requests

Title: equal mode request
Hi everybody.
I kindly request if is it possible to have a mod were we can change team performance as we like, for example hass better than mercedes or an equal ai mode to reduce gap between top teams and lower teams.
Thanks guys.

well could be a good mod if ferrari skin more matt.I mean in this game lightining and car reflections so weird.and ferrari's red look like faded and pinkish look like little bit.I tried to make myself.but I don't know which pattern make the color matt couldn't find.maybe paint or decal or another something.can someone deal with it.?
I will be very pleasured. or also someone may be tell me which file in the ferrari.erp is making the red texture paint of the body more matt.

Hi! I posted this already but nobody ever answered: I tried it myself but it didn't work out. Could anyone here plz make a skin mod from the 2008 toro Rosso on the 2008 mclaren?

Was wondering if anyone would like to try and make a McLaren concept I made a while back.
It’s ok if it is on a different chassis.

If possible these would be great.
1. Moving the proximity arrows to match the HUD area limits and/or up the screen.
2. Prevent the MFD from minimizing and changing menus without direct input.

Excuse me, I wanted to ask you if it was possible to insert a mod in which increases the mechanical failures of the machine as happens sometimes in the AI in which it withdraws during the course of the sessions of each grand prix.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back