F1 2018 Modding Requests

I checked Jburon's blog page and Racedepartment. I cannot find the template for driver suits for F1 2018 anywhere. Can anyone share a link to find it?

I don't know how hard it'd be. To have the push button deploy. Instead of the up and down with the ERS. It's the only thing that I dislike in the driving. Everything else I like more than the other games. I guess it just be getting it to switch to full when the button is depressed. And auto switch off or to the lowest on release. But I don't know how to do that or if the game would kind of prevent it.

I don't know how hard it'd be. To have the push button deploy. Instead of the up and down with the ERS. It's the only thing that I dislike in the driving. Everything else I like more than the other games. I guess it just be getting it to switch to full when the button is depressed. And auto switch off or to the lowest on release. But I don't know how to do that or if the game would kind of prevent it.
This is not possible for F1 2018, but Codemasters did it in F1 2019-2021. Just buy one of them

Can anyone make F2 2021 season mod for F1 2018?

Teams to replace:

Virtuosi = Mercedes
Prema = Ferrari
Hitech = Red Bull
Carlin = Renault
ART = McLaren
DAMS = Haas
MP Motorsport = Force India
Campos = Williams
Trident = Sauber
Charouz = Toro Rosso

Have to exculde HWA because We can't put 11'th team in F1 2018.

This is not possible for F1 2018, but Codemasters did it in F1 2019-2021. Just buy one of them
So it's not possible for a mod to be made making a single press count as mutple presses up or down. Or pressing the same button to do both. And go all up and all down alternatively. Or having a button depress count as all up and then the release count as all down. Not Possible at all. Okay. Just as long as that is absolutely impossible. I'll just mod the newer games to have better handling that'll be much easier. Thanks.

Can someone get all F1 2020 car models in F1 2018? I know it's possible, but I'm new to modding and haven't been able to do it yet?
P.S.: Please no "Just buy the game" comments. If you're gonna help, help, don't just tell me to buy 2020, I have reasons why I won't buy it.
I have mercedes, Mclaren, Redbull and williams 2020 chassis in F1 2018. But I can't share here. It is forbidden

Can someone get all F1 2020 car models in F1 2018? I know it's possible, but I'm new to modding and haven't been able to do it yet?
P.S.: Please no "Just buy the game" comments. If you're gonna help, help, don't just tell me to buy 2020, I have reasons why I won't buy it.
did he give you an answer or did he send it to you?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%