F1 2018 Modding Requests

Easiest way for cars performance: change of chassis mass. Reduce for outsiders and increase for top's. It really works: if change mass of Williams from 750 to 650, they will immediately be on pole with 2 second advantage. It's just one number for each team in .erp files. Use Ego Erp Archiver and made it by himself. But performance of each driver is unmoddable - Hamilton faster than Bottas etc.
Thanks, it really Works instead of using Mercedes or Ferrari XML files and importing them to slower cars

For everyone requesting Part 3 of realistic sponsors Will be uploaded soon, not only the missing tracks Will be in...
I have repaired the Heinekken sponsors from Australia, baku and canada.
And fixed some vocabulary mistakes on the sponsors from Spain and Canada

Hi guys I have revised my "F1 2018 Realistic France Sponsors" work adn I have seen that the track is retty innacurate in the game and in real life in terms of sponsors, I would like to ask If anyone wants me to rework for completely that track

According to latest reports Robert Kubica is set to be announced as a Williams second driver for next season.
I would like to see an Orlen Williams F1 Team concept(Orlen=Polish gas company,Kubica's sponsor)

Will anyone be doing the Mclaren Abu Dhabi livery?
Dsh2YFLW0AU2loy-750x500.jpg

Not a request or demand, I'm just curious.

Could someone upload the Mipmaps and erp for the ferrari team. I didnt back up my files and now I need the mipmaps and the files from the ferrari.erp. THis would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back