F1 2018 Modding Requests

Would it be possible to send you my helmet design and you can add the triangle design of Vettel’s helmet from Silverstone of last year and customise my gloves with the number 22 on them and my initials (TW) for my McLaren Career Mode

Hello everyone, i would like to know how i can transfert pilot from a team to another for my career, to make the career more realistic. Thanks for your answer. Good day.

Hello everyone, i would like to know how i can transfert pilot from a team to another for my career, to make the career more realistic. Thanks for your answer. Good day.
currently not possible to do, best you can do is use the argHUD mod and switch the abbreviations of some drivers to a custom line-up

Would anyone be available to convert my real world helmet design for use in F1 2018 career mode? I do have a version of it already done for iRacing, and have the 2D texture for that, which may help lessen the work needed to create textures from scratch.

Willing to pay for a job well done!

I have other photos, as well as a "rotating" 3D view of the same helmet with differen't colored stripes for reference.

Email (mikepeters [at] petersmotorsports.com) or PM if you're interested in the work!

Similar photo (my helmet has no Bell logos, and a different visor).

2154013-K1-C-Blue-01-04.jpg

EXTRA Bonus Points if you can include these Sparco RG-7 Gloves!
001352A07BINR__71270.1492027352.jpg

Would anyone be willing to make a Scottish helmet based off the Scottish flag in blue, black, and white? Or one based off the royal flag with the lion with a color scheme of the red lion, black, and yellow?

Hi guys requested this a while ago but didnt get a reply. If it's easy enough to do I'll do one, but in the 2018 Belgian grand prix Ferrari had the Shell logo on the halo like attached. Is anyone please able to do this for the car? Thank you (I think it was only for Sebastian Vettel)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180916-210456_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20180916-210456_YouTube.jpg
    612.7 KB · Views: 218
Hi guys requested this a while ago but didnt get a reply. If it's easy enough to do I'll do one, but in the 2018 Belgian grand prix Ferrari had the Shell logo on the halo like attached. Is anyone please able to do this for the car? Thank you (I think it was only for Sebastian Vettel)
it is unfortunately impossible to do accurately, the best you can do is add them to the Kaspersky and Riva logos spots on the halo

impossible to do on F1 2018 as the language files can not be edited

Really? that means that it will be impossible at all or maybe someone will be able to find a way?
I mean was it the same with f1 2017 when it came out and then people found how to do it?or with f1 2018 will be impossible to change drivers to make a 2019 season?

Really? that means that it will be impossible at all or maybe someone will be able to find a way?
I mean was it the same with f1 2017 when it came out and then people found how to do it?or with f1 2018 will be impossible to change drivers to make a 2019 season?
we can not find the language files anywhere in the game files, so therefore we cannot edit them. It may be possible to still find them, or come up with a workaround (there's at least one potential way to do basic driver transfers (no new drivers added, but swap around existing ones), if we get the tools for it but I doubt it). For now though it's not possible.

we can not find the language files anywhere in the game files, so therefore we cannot edit them. It may be possible to still find them, or come up with a workaround (there's at least one potential way to do basic driver transfers (no new drivers added, but swap around existing ones), if we get the tools for it but I doubt it). For now though it's not possible.

wow,that kinds of put me off from f1 2018 to be honest because this game in 2 months time it will be an old game and there is no chance to update it really a shame.
What about f1 2017 I know drivers can be change in that game but can the cars from f1 2018 be used in f1 2017?also has f1 2017 got the option where when I'm in the garage I can see the ai on track like a spectator?

Is it possible to increase safety car frequencies? I rarely get them, is it possible to increase AI accidents like previous f1 games?
Pretty sure that's part of the actual game code. Patch 1.07 was literally just released about 30 mins ago so hopefully it will be in the next one. I've had quite a few safety cars but more Virtual Safety Cars

I'd like to request this helmet...the underlying carbon fiber textures aren't required, but would look pretty sweet if possible! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DnZUaCVW0AI6E2c (1).jpg
    DnZUaCVW0AI6E2c (1).jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 256

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back