Man, i managed to export objects.pssg with 3DSimed, but i don't know a way to export it without loosing all the nodes.
Hello. Interesting, how can you do this? Because PSSG Editor says:

Attachments

• 1679227818179.png
    1679227818179.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 59
Yes, this happens. 3dsimed delete all the nodes of the track so i can't import it again
It's happened, because 3dsimed pick other track files too, for example tracksplit.pssg, trees.pssg and etc. If you place objects.pssg in empty folder, you can only see objects without texture in the middle.
Like that
1679298929765.png

Coordinates and collisions for objects in other files (collision for .cqtc files)

Last edited:
Hello motomaniacs :) anyone may know if it is possible to change the length of qualifying to 5 minutes per session and the race to 35 percent? I have searched on this thread for this issue but have not found it. Thank you very much for any help.

Hi guys how can i play multiplayer with *just* liveries. When i put a livery in F1 2014 file and join a multiplayer session, It says disconnected. Please help about that

correct!
in order to play multiplayer, you can only change liveries on the same original chassis and you must not change the original database
But I have original F1 2014 game and I can't start multiplayer, game freeze when I choose team for multiplayer season. Game database is original, chassis are original but multiplayer can't be played...why ?

More than 3 main textures can include in the car. First, export "nodes.xml" from car.pssg file. Open with notepad++, try copying "body" (or similar) in "shaderinstance", but replacing "body" name with anything like "body2". Add this information to render_materials.xml by linking the "body2" material to _main2.tga for example.

This way you can include 3 or more textures in one car. For example, this way you can steal and import cars from F1 games and Assetta Corsa with minimal changes. I think it's better to add a lot of small textures than 3 large ones - this will save video memory.

Last edited:
But with decals it's more difficult. I'm either clumsy, or shaders like body do not support textures with alpha channel. In theory, you can try to change the values in shaderpack.pssg, but I did not succeed. I solved it in the following way: find a texture with an alpha channel in the game (for example, from a track) - then find out which shader this texture is attached to, (I found out that tod_diffmask.fx supports this), then I give everything the same as at the beginning of this text, only instead of f1_car_paint.fx write "tod_diffmask.fx", and the decals work (but sucks). I think it can be done so that everything works well.

Last edited:
This way you can include 3 or more textures in one car. For example, this way you can steal and import cars from F1 games and Assetta Corsa with minimal changes. I think it's better to add a lot of small textures than 3 large ones - this will save video memory.

But with decals it's more difficult. I'm either clumsy, or shaders like body do not support textures with alpha channel. In theory, you can try to change the values in shaderpack.pssg, but I did not succeed. I solved it in the following way: find a texture with an alpha channel in the game (for example, from a track) - then find out which shader this texture is attached to, (I found out that tod_diffmask.fx supports this), then I give everything the same as at the beginning of this text, only instead of f1_car_paint.fx write "tod_diffmask.fx", and the decals work (but sucks). I think it can be done so that everything works well.
I also hope there is a solution so that the decal with the alpha channel can work on the f1 2014 cars, it is very difficult when converting a car with a decal that has an alpha channel

I also hope there is a solution so that the decal with the alpha channel can work on the f1 2014 cars, it is very difficult when converting a car with a decal that has an alpha channel
I tried to use the same shader that the trees in the game use (tod_diffmask). But unfortunately I got this result (black pixels). In theory, you can find another shader, or edit this one.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 69

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back