.ctf však dokončen výkon auta (AI a přehrávač v závislosti na změněném souboru) více než databáze.

Mimochodem. (protože tuto hru nevlastním, nemohu ji otestovat) zkuste upravit databázi pomocí hex-editoru, který mi loni fungoval.

Hi all, is it possible to change the Advertising on the track sides / bridges and with what piece of DDS extract or other software please?
https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-pssg-editor .Hi.

Hi all, I have a question for modders:
how is it possible to convert f1 car shape from original f1 2014 game to f1 2022 model, but it's impossible to make missing circuits ( azerbaijan, mexico, france...) ? is it at least possible to make new overlays in australia, san marino, spain and abu dhabi ? and hard compound is missing ?
please respond
Thanks (sorry for my english)

how is it possible to convert f1 car shape from original f1 2014 game to f1 2022 model, but it's impossible to make missing circuits ( azerbaijan, mexico, france...) ? is it at least possible to make new overlays in australia, san marino, spain and abu dhabi ? and hard compound is missing ?
please respond
1. tracks are way more difficult to import and make it work due to different files and game engine. even changing layouts is... meh.
2. this is a mod for F1 2014 game. the gameplay is still based on 2014 rules so only 2 dry compounds.

1. tracks are way more difficult to import and make it work due to different files and game engine. even changing layouts is... meh.
2. this is a mod for F1 2014 game. the gameplay is still based on 2014 rules so only 2 dry compounds.
1.I didn't ask to import files...
I want to know how to transform circuits from other racing games... what program(s) should be used ? Off course iff You know ?
It is problematic for me how to save files from other games in a format that it recognized in F1 2014.
2. I manage to add hard (back-up) compound to database file but there is no file to add a third type of dry tires... where and how to do this ? I can't open file compound.dat ...
any solution ?

1.I didn't ask to import files...
I want to know how to transform circuits from other racing games... what program(s) should be used ? Off course iff You know ?
It is problematic for me how to save files from other games in a format that it recognized in F1 2014.
2. I manage to add hard (back-up) compound to database file but there is no file to add a third type of dry tires... where and how to do this ? I can't open file compound.dat ...
any solution ?
both, in short: impossible.
alternative solution: play f1 22.
this is a mod for an older f1 game, so there are some kinda rules from the past and kinda things that are impossible to change. we have to accept them ok

Last edited:
please respond
You can remove braking, smoke, cars. On the changed racing line. Spain can be edited. Hi.

guys. I'm trying to find a program that can modify the TOD.DAT file for the individual tracks. to be more particular, I'm trying to modify the starting time of the abu dhabi track. I hope to get some suggestions. thanks.

Hello guys! Anyway, this is first step for modding tracks in F1 2014 (F1 2013). I did that through tracksplit.pssg, where is located terrain model. But, it has some problems.
1. Collision and model is not the same place, i think collision located in other file.
2. Terrain have a lot parts and a lot of them disappear, i 90% to think its lod problem (caused wrong Blender export settings i think), because parts disappear depending on the camera rotation.

Some screenshots, its monkey from Blender. Its a Jerez track. Obviously, we will definitely not get full-fledged tracks at the beginning. But we can modify existing ones, at least visually.
f1reborn1.jpg
f1rebor11.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and this is little instruction: Open PSSG Editor, select tracksplit.pssg file, select Model tab and select Export Car Interior, save .glb file, then open Blender, import, do some modify, and export. Be sure, add new model to exist mesh requires overwrite UV maps (4 maps) in UV Editing tabs, or model cannot be displays, because material cannot join in new mesh.
1675014468463.png

Last edited:
Oh, and this is little instruction: Open PSSG Editor, select tracksplit.pssg file, select Model tab and select Export Car Interior, save .glb file, then open Blender, import, do some modify, and export. Be sure, add new model to exist mesh requires overwrite UV maps (4 maps) in UV Editing tabs, or model cannot be displays, because material cannot join in new mesh. View attachment 635177
in theory its possible to edit tracks visuall

Oh, and this is little instruction: Open PSSG Editor, select tracksplit.pssg file, select Model tab and select Export Car Interior, save .glb file, then open Blender, import, do some modify, and export. Be sure, add new model to exist mesh requires overwrite UV maps (4 maps) in UV Editing tabs, or model cannot be displays, because material cannot join in new mesh. View attachment 635177
right now it's the terrain work, looks interesting.
I hope in the near future, the UV change can help on the track sponsorboards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back