Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey guys just wondering could any of ya'll record me a few videos for the pure and sol versions of the filter ? If you could please message me :)

For some reason, I still have a black sky. I have CSP 1.77 (latest version), and latest SOL version. so I don't know what to do, it only happens with the exquise PP
I honestly have no idea... Maybe you could try reinstalling it? And maybe YouTube could help? Never encountered it myself or anyone that has used my filter..

Guys, I don't understand, i have the same problem as the ahanton, it is blurry when I'm driving not in photo mode. How is possible to fix it from the photo mode? i don't use any reshade
If it's blurry while driving then it must be motion blur.. You can turn it off in content manager settings, custom sharers patch, effects I believe

reshade DOF? in reshade from the (ReShade.me)or in the content manager? because I don't have any reshade installed.
If you don't have reshade installed then it's not the same problem as anathon. I must've missed your detail about not using reshade, my bad. If the blur is always present i don't know what could be the problem but it's definitely not a filter issue. The latest few CSP versions have had a bug where motion blur stays applied after taking a photo. Did you install any other presets or "graphics mods" recently?

If you don't have reshade installed then it's not the same problem as anathon. I must've missed your detail about not using reshade, my bad. If the blur is always present i don't know what could be the problem but it's definitely not a filter issue. The latest few CSP versions have had a bug where motion blur stays applied after taking a photo. Did you install any other presets or "graphics mods" recently?
yes I have the A3PP.and the problem is that this happens only in the driver's camera

I found it this is it yes?
Καταγραφή.JPG

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%