Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi zr0w been using your ppfilters love them but i prefered the 1.2 version as it blured focus amazingly any chance you can add this again ? as ive saved 2.25 over it hope you can help thanks

hi zr0w been using your ppfilters love them but i prefered the 1.2 version as it blured focus amazingly any chance you can add this again ? as ive saved 2.25 over it hope you can help thanks
Sadly I can't do anything about that :( my previous account that created this filter got removed and the 1.0-1.3 versions were on it.. Sadly I don't have them..

Seems like you're using TAA and a "bad mod". From what i understand, if the windscreen is done incorrectly this blur shows up if you have TAA enabled. If i am correct, this effect should not be visible with Kunos cars.
Not bad mod because I'm the creator I use the windscreen setting for many cars and dint have any problem with the other PPfilters I gone change TAA and see if changes

The thing is I'm not sure what you mean with the "blured focus" do you mean the blur in replays? or when.. The focus blur in photo mode hasn't changed at all pretty much i improved it actually
in replays your blured focus was amazing in 1.2 its not as noticable in new versions

in replays your blured focus was amazing in 1.2 its not as noticable in new versions
Oh, I actually removed it due to multiple complaints that it was too strong and really bad.. People even had to have work arounds for it.. so I completely changed it.. Sorry, but I don't think it's coming back..

Your PP filter is awesome.. best I have. But it has a mistake.

I made a youtube video of it:

It's impossible to get a screenshot because it's caused by temporal aliasing. Check at 8s in the video. You will see the rear wheels ghosting (double rear wheels). Turning off temporal aliasing in ExtraFX fixes this,

From a distance cars look like they have 4 rear wheels (double rear wheels). It is very hard to see in this video but in a normal replay it is immediately obvious. You can't unsee it once you notice it,

This is caused by Extra FX-> Temporal Aliasing.

Turning off Temporal aliasing fixes it. But Temporal aliasing is on by default in AC. Why does your PP filter cause this problem with temporal aliasing.

I use both your csp and video settings, but I use NVidia so I changed it to be nvidia centric. (No fidelity sharpening, no motion blur (why even use this) and a few other things.

I tried every temporal AA option in CSP (blur, sample, etc) nothing fixes it apart from disabling temp aa. I enabled FXAA in nvidia inspector and I don't really miss temp aa.

Last edited:
Your PP filter is awesome.. best I have. But it has a mistake.

I made a youtube video of it:

It's impossible to get a screenshot because it's caused by temporal aliasing. Check at 8s in the video. You will see the rear wheels ghosting (double rear wheels). Turning off temporal aliasing in ExtraFX fixes this,

From a distance cars look like they have 4 rear wheels (double rear wheels). It is very hard to see in this video but in a normal replay it is immediately obvious. You can't unsee it once you notice it,

This is caused by Extra FX-> Temporal Aliasing.

Turning off Temporal aliasing fixes it. But Temporal aliasing is on by default in AC. Why does your PP filter cause this problem with temporal aliasing.

I use both your csp and video settings, but I use NVidia so I changed it to be nvidia centric. (No fidelity sharpening, no motion blur (why even use this) and a few other things.

I tried every temporal AA option in CSP (blur, sample, etc) nothing fixes it apart from disabling temp aa. I enabled FXAA in nvidia inspector and I don't really miss temp aa.
Hmm.. well I have no idea why such bug appears.. But I'm glad you've found a fix for it! Sorry for the little inconvenience!

when i set the sky to clear or no clouds or few clouds and the time is midday (any time other than when it is dark), part of the sky is a really deep, dark blue which doesn't look normal to me
1650391916364.png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 52.7%